Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear team,

I need help locating new brake pads and rotors for my 1995 VR4 please

I have the stock silver Mitsubishi brakes and my alignment shop called me and said they cannot locate rotors or brake pads for my car (they called two shops and the dealership and asked me to kindly help out)

They are located in Glendale, CA -- is there anyone that sells these in the Los Angeles area?

If not, I am thankful for any online suggestions

Thanks in advance!

· Registered
1997 3000GT VR4
52 Posts
Dear team,

I have the stock silver Mitsubishi brakes and my alignment shop called me and said they cannot locate rotors or brake pads for my car (they called two shops and the dealership and asked me to kindly help out)

They are located in Glendale, CA -- is there anyone that sells these in the Los Angeles area?

Thanks in advance!
I have not had any issues with pads and rotors. I have used Summit, Jegs, autozone, oreilly and more recently buybrakes.com. I am pretty sure 3sx and Rvenge carry them too.

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

· Registered
18yr Revived 95' VR4
348 Posts
Dear team,

Thanks in advance!
I have this following kit on my car, the carbon ceramic pad compound is pretty cool, throws little to no dust onto the rims and once they heat up a bit they work better then my OEM pads did in addition to lasting longer. I've gotten them super hot and never been able to make them fade, I also suggest if you're gonna do any canyon driving to also put in some higher boiling point brake fluid like Motul 660 or other... always good to change that regardless

More Information for POWER STOP K1224 (full kit, what I got - sold out rn was 400+ship)
More Information for POWER STOP K1222 (front from the full kit sold seperately)
More Information for POWER STOP K1226 (rear from the full kit sold separately)

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have this following kit on my car, the carbon ceramic pad compound is pretty cool, throws little to no dust onto the rims and once they heat up a bit they work better then my OEM pads did in addition to lasting longer. I've gotten them super hot and never been able to make them fade, I also suggest if you're gonna do any canyon driving to also put in some higher boiling point brake fluid like Motul 660 or other... always good to change that regardless

More Information for POWER STOP K1224 (full kit, what I got - sold out rn was 400+ship)
More Information for POWER STOP K1222 (front from the full kit sold seperately)
More Information for POWER STOP K1226 (rear from the full kit sold separately)
Wdup LionTheBoss,

I hope it's not too late for him to get these, I will call the shop and see if they haven't purchased yet ;)

God bless you for letting me know about this kit,

I will let you know what I end up getting!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts