Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there anybody here or any companies that import them? I'm talking about the rear turn signals, the stock ones from a GTO in Japan. ;)

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
I've wanted the amber Jspec signals forever! Its funny all of my friends can't understand why. "We spend all our time taking off all of the yellow on our cars, and you want to put more on?"

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
hehe grass is always greener on the otherside. where is that picture of the Japanese GTO who rebadge his back to say 3000GT? ;)

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
I had to get mine from a guy who imports stock components from Japan. Since my plans have changed, I won't be installing them and I decided to put them up for sale.

The thing is that the signal lights are hard to get alone. You will usually have to take the whole assembly for it to be worth the money. People will charge you the same price, weither you take just the signalers or the whole assembly. At least that was the case for all the sellers I spoke to.

JR

·
UK 98 3000GT TT
550 Posts
Man if I was you guys I would keep the red ones.
I know that I would rather have the red ones then the orange one I have on my GTO

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
M pro said:
Man if I was you guys I would keep the red ones.
I know that I would rather have the red ones then the orange one I have on my GTO
I guess it's just a matter of taste. I like the red ones, but I think the yellow ones look much better. That's why I got mine :)

JR

1 - 8 of 8 Posts