Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of the cheapest place to get stock, black, molded carpet for a 91 Stealth R/T? How much does it usually go for?
Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
856 Posts
ttttt

yeah - i'm looking as well. my carpet is red. RED! i mean, who in the world puts red carpet in a black 3k w/ black leather? I guess I could have it dyed, but I'd rather just buy new carpet.

.jon

·
Registered
682 Posts
www.shadetreeonline.com has them for sale in a bunch of colors. For 135 I think. I just picked up a tan one at a salvage yard for 25 bucks..:D :D Cleaned it and Vavoom!!!!! Like new!!!!!:D :D

·
14.1 @ 100mph N/A
5,289 Posts
Summit Racing 1-800-230-3030

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
I got dark gray carpet from M&S Recycling for $150 to go with the black leather seats I got from Trevor. No more driving my red velvet cake (pearl white w/ red interior)!

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
I wonder how hard it would be to make our own.

-Jeff

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, thanks for the info guys. Looks like it is going to cost a little more than I was expecting though. I mean, come on, it's only carpet! Why in the world is it so expensive? I wasn't going to change it but it looks like I am going to have to. I also have a pearl white car with the red leather and I really like it. The problem is, I am going to be getting some racing seats soon. I was wanting a nice set of red, reclinable seats, but the only seats I could find in solid red that I liked are the Sparco Torinos and those are just too expensive ($599 a piece!). I think I am going to go with the Corbeau A4s. They only come in black and FCI Performance is offering them at about $75 off right now. So I think I am going to go with black seats, black carpet, and red leather accents in a few places. Hopefully I will be able to find some red leather that will match the 11 year old inserts in the doors. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts