Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Supreme creator of stuff
3,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
these boys must have to be out of town.......no phone calls returned, no emails returned......not answering the phone, not replying to emails or posts on the board?

what gives...they in the Carabean? hit by a bus? is everything ok?

where the hell are they?

bobk.

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
They're there...

May be busy though. I end up calling 2-3 times before I get a response. :) I just talked to Eric B about 3 days ago, so I know they're still around.

·
Registered
5,707 Posts
Steve works another job so he can grow his shop larger and Eric B. is like a one man band.Most of the time he does it all until Steve get home from his other job.So if you think these guys are raking it in hand over fist think again.I have had my business for 11 years and I still need a seperate income to have any fun.It is hard work going it alone.This is a response in general, just because I think alot of people it's easy money for these guys.Not directed in a negative way at all towards the thread starter.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I've talked to Steve a few times this week over email. He's around, but he's very busy. On top of his day job (engineer for Ford), he's getting a building ready to move the shop into. Hopefully within the next couple of months, 3SX will have a nicer facility to work out of. I think he said it's a single unit, so no more sharing lot space with other shops. Just keep emailing them, I usually get timely respnses from the [email protected] address.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Shhhh... Don't tell Bob we're hiding from him :p :D

Sorry for not responding Bob, I did this morning. Been a pretty busy week, not that that's any different from any others.

Ahhh... thoughts of being in the Caribbean :bandit: :beer:

EricB

·
I'm HISPANIC dammit!
1,783 Posts
I'll be there in 2 weeks!

Bahama's, here I come! :headbang:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts