Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
How come co3s.org won't let me register? Any ideas?

·
Registered
53 Posts
A few of us are working on my turbo swap tommorow. If any body wants to come PM me on here or co 3s and Ill give u the address. There will be alot of beer! :)

·
Registered
434 Posts
I don't have a 3/S any more but I just moved to CO last month.
If you have that NSX, then I could care less ha. You should cruise up to Bandimere Speedway, in Morrison, with myself and some others for the KBPI car show on the 11th of June...

Here is a link to the event. Usually there is around 250 cars or so that are there and it is a blast!

Bandimere Speedway

·
FOCO to Wyo
801 Posts
I moved to the FOCO area in 09'.. I now live in Laramie but am in FOCO at least once a week still. Have yet to get my VR4 out here but will be driving it out soon and hope to get back in the 3S Thing.

I was wondering if speed density cars have trouble up here adjusting to elevation changes etc.... my 4Runner feels like a 4cyl here at 7300' compared to Massachusetts.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #272
I am reviving this thread, are any of you Coloradan people still around. I am going to go on a drive Sunday (07-15-18) and any of you are welcome to come. We are meeting in boulder at the Walnut Café off walnut street at 0800. It isn't just 3S people, just a few friends that want to go on a mountain cruise.

Here is the route. It is rather long but should be really nice. You can always peel off at Estes Park if you can't make the whole drive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I still exist and live in the Denver area... although now I call it Los Denver Angeles, North Dallas, and West New York!

No 3S though, not since I sold 'er in May 2013. The time between then and now seems like 50 years ago already, good lawd!

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's been quite a while for me to and I just finished reading Ray Pampenas post. I'm actually originally from Hempstead Long Island, so I would have definitely liked to have went by and checked out his rides if I was still there.

I have two regrets with cars and that was selling my 99VR4 and my 71 Roadrunner. You were never short on younger people( and some older ones) absolutely freaking out when Id drive it around Loveland or south down I-25 to Pueblo. I has quite the system in it and I should have actually removed it all before I sold it.

I hadn't been on in a while and I apparently missed my opportunity to buy it back from the guy in the military I sold it to. Someone on here had messaged me that it was for sale but I wasn't on here anymore.

A guy named Frozen VR4 in Canada had a registry for all of the 99VR4 owners and you could click on there and at least know who they were and what states the cars were in. He sold his eventually and the site is no longer available, which is a bummer.

I putt around now in my silver d2 S8 and while it's a nice car in itself ( Its the only car I've ever owned that the stock sound system is insane enough, that I didn't build my own for it) Its still not like driving the 99:(

So that being said, I came on to say hey to everyone and hopefully someday Ill buy another 99 and once again, take some fun drives up the winding roads, up hwy 34 to Estes Park or south down I-25 again. I hope all of the Colorado guys are well and still enjoying the platform.

Take care, Rob :qgiggity:

261 - 274 of 274 Posts