Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

241 - 260 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
You are coming to this right Andrew?! I need to see that sexy Sandstone one again and make fun of you

Have a Thread started in the NEW CO3S for the meet Feb. 6, Check it out!

Login

·
Registered
246 Posts
You are coming to this right Andrew?! I need to see that sexy Sandstone one again and make fun of you
Probably, but if you are gonna make fun of me, at least bring your car so I have something to make fun of, haha burn................................jk.:p

·
JDM Slut
272 Posts
lmao. fail.

careful jordan... now your crossing lines making fun of the sandstone...
i'll beat you little man. withastick.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #245
Yeah man for sure I may be working though. Just give me a call or text. Oh and I will be down on Friday around 4 for a bit to switch out a few parts between Stealth's. So did you still want the VR-4 wheels? And no worries on the show man. We have another huge one almost fully organized for the beginning of summer, so hopefully you can make it to that one! And yes I love the hood too, thanks Erron! Now how do I get those Sparco's out of your car ;)? For real...
Yeah I still want to get a hold of them i'm just not sure ill be able to before i leave. I wont make the meet at the beginning of summer because ill still be gone. I ended up joining the army to get me through school. I leave march 9th and wont be back until late august. We gotta meet up before i go!

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,114 Posts
Quick update:

Looks like Moe- the domain owner of CO3S.org has made the changes and it is now pointing to the the forum. So now you can use either colorado3s.org or cos3.org to get to the forum.

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,114 Posts
It's an on-going project that I will eventually get completed..... LOL

·
Registered
458 Posts
SyndacateSaint,

If you want to stay current on local 3S stuff going on in Colorado - go check out colorado3s.org - CO3S.org - that's where the local action is.

duke

·
Registered
47 Posts
has anyone seen this car driven around the littleton area?? my car.jpg
oh and i finnaly saw a 99 vr4 here in colorado, it was green like mine and looked great!

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Manny3kGtVR4
109 Posts
is there anyone here from Ft Carson sorry i just found this post and want to find some 3s's to link up with on the weekend during the summer maybe go down to pueblo and hit the track or something

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey all Colorado peoples!!!
I can't seem to log into the co 3s site???
Also Any body down to do some diagnosing on my lil old vr4 lol

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
241 - 260 of 274 Posts