Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

221 - 240 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
Yeah bro. I need some Stealth love lol. And you should it will be a blast! I will take tons of pictures though anyway. Hit me up if you end up getting out early
Jordan, I love your new hood! So i leave on march 9th so we gotta get together sometime before then. Ill be up in greeley on saterday so maybe we can do a lil driving? Ill call ya. Sorry I couldn't make the show btw, it's a long drive and im short on cash since i hit that damn pot hole and for other reasons... You know what they say, when in rains it poors and when it poors it floods... LAME! :mad:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yeah man for sure I may be working though. Just give me a call or text. Oh and I will be down on Friday around 4 for a bit to switch out a few parts between Stealth's. So did you still want the VR-4 wheels? And no worries on the show man. We have another huge one almost fully organized for the beginning of summer, so hopefully you can make it to that one! And yes I love the hood too, thanks Erron! Now how do I get those Sparco's out of your car ;)? For real...

·
Registered
763 Posts
Last I heard Moe was trying to revive the co3s site. Course money and time are always a problem.
And we need to have a meet in February--there in Denver (since most everyone is there, and I love to drive!)

·
Registered
434 Posts
I can't believe you are still around Peggy! I have not seen or heard from you in ages. But yes I agree, a meet is in order! Lets plan something already

·
Registered
763 Posts
Of course I'm still around. And the car is better than ever--new paint job!! Moe, Jim, Steve, etc, are also still alive and kicking ('course Jim's car isn't alive yet). I'm not working the 1st and 3rd weekend of Feb. Anyone ready for a meet???

·
JDM Slut
272 Posts
Last I heard Moe was trying to revive the co3s site. Course money and time are always a problem.
And we need to have a meet in February--there in Denver (since most everyone is there, and I love to drive!)
PEGGGY!!! I need to talk with you ma'am!

·
Premium Member
376 Posts
Of course I'm still around. And the car is better than ever--new paint job!! Moe, Jim, Steve, etc, are also still alive and kicking ('course Jim's car isn't alive yet). I'm not working the 1st and 3rd weekend of Feb. Anyone ready for a meet???
Depending on date/location, I'm game.

·
Premium Member
38 Posts
same here a good date /time for everybody so we get a good turnout more than 9 cars at our last meet at waynes house and 7 cars and red rocks more would be great.

house meet?
parking lot/park meet?
couple hours?
day event?

·
1st/Only TRIPPLE CHARGED!
324 Posts
Hey Peggy!!!

I swore after that last "RMG" that I would not participate in another 3S function till your return...... so where and when!

CK

·
Registered
763 Posts
Thanks CK - I think ;)

Okay everyone is saying yes to a gathering, but no one is putting out a date. Sooooo, let's try for the first weekend in Feb--Sat 6th at 11:00 at the Cracker Barrel at I-25 and 120th (there is a park and ride right there, so lots of room).

That is not set in stone if another day works better.

·
JDM Slut
272 Posts
made a note of it, told buddy, will 99% sure be there unless the GT takes longer than expected. which i doubt, its just a case.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Oh My God...what have I done...Now I own two of them.....

Left one is my '97 VR4 w/ 113,000 miles that I've had for two years now
Right one is my "new" '98 VR4 w/ 32,000 miles that I just bought yesterday.

The '98 is in mighty fine condition ....which is why I just had to snag it...

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,114 Posts
Just a quick shout out to all of the Colorado people! The forum is going back online. I have spoken to some other members in another thread about starting up a new one as they are unable to contact the old Admins for the other forums. I am currently the Admin for the Carolina3s chapter and I have set up a Temp forum on my servers for free. You can access the forum by going to:

"Colorado3s"

Once we have finalized the details on the new domain name I will more the current forum over. Nothing will be lost as it is all on my servers.

The forum is fully up and running currently so please feel free to register and take advantage on the new space. I will be running polls in the near future as to the overall layout and design on the forum to make it better suited for your chapter.

Please feel free to drop me a line at any time if you have questions.

-Greg

·
...550WHP Club...
3,049 Posts
if shes up and running im game....ck.....;)

·
Creator of weird stuff...
4,114 Posts
@saiba31123 Looks like you are registered now. Let me know if you have any other issues.

221 - 240 of 274 Posts