Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

201 - 220 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
This Saturday in Loveland?
That is exactly right. You should try and come out! The weather so far looks like sunny and mid 50's all day. Lucky us! And we are expecting a turnout around 100 (so far I have 5 3/S's accounted for).

Here is the link to the page with directions, time, etc.
Complimentary $10 gift cards will be given out to the people that show up on time!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am too! Our cars don't have many issues running as long as maintenance is done when it should be and they are worked on CORRECTLY. But Rob, are you coming to the car show we have organized for this Saturday the 16th? I would love to see a 99 there... It is at the Loveland Outlets from 10-3

Cool. I'll bring her. I didn't know this was going on. lol

·
Registered
130 Posts
Been there, Did you remove the honey comb?
Its actually an ls1 blow through mas. I replaced it one already last year. But i actually put in the new one yesterday and it didnt help my situation. lol you can read about it in the "car is freaking out" thread. ha

·
Registered
130 Posts
That is exactly right. You should try and come out! The weather so far looks like sunny and mid 50's all day. Lucky us! And we are expecting a turnout around 100 (so far I have 5 3/S's accounted for).

Here is the link to the page with directions, time, etc.
Complimentary $10 gift cards will be given out to the people that show up on time!!
Man Jordan i really wish i didn't have a damn class that day:mad:...if i get out early ill definitely head up there!:D

·
Doing hoodrat stuff
671 Posts
Its actually an ls1 blow through mas. I replaced it one already last year. But i actually put in the new one yesterday and it didnt help my situation. lol you can read about it in the "car is freaking out" thread. ha
Sweet, what are you using to tune everything? Im still rockin my draw through but will heading the GM maf route soon.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Sweet, what are you using to tune everything? Im still rockin my draw through but will heading the GM maf route soon.
well right now im using a maf-t pro. It has worked awesome for a couple years now, but i still want to go with the aem....its just so damn expensive. lol

·
Doing hoodrat stuff
671 Posts
well right now im using a maf-t pro. It has worked awesome for a couple years now, but i still want to go with the aem....its just so damn expensive. lol
You must be making some good power if your running E85 and want to step up to an AEM.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Hell yes. This turn out may hit over 100 at this rate. And only one Stealth and one 99 VR-4 :cool:

But Rob (?), here is the link with the map and all that good stuff. I will be at the front table telling people where to park and all that good stuff. (yours preferrably next to mine)

Northern CO meet 1-16-2010 - Mitsu-Media

Cool. I'll bring her. I didn't know this was going on. lol

·
Registered
434 Posts
Yeah bro. I need some Stealth love lol. And you should it will be a blast! I will take tons of pictures though anyway. Hit me up if you end up getting out early

Man Jordan i really wish i didn't have a damn class that day:mad:...if i get out early ill definitely head up there!:D

·
Doing hoodrat stuff
671 Posts
yeah definitely. Im right about 519 at the wheels right now. I would love the aem and larger fuel system but oh well. haha
Badass man, How many E85 pumps are in the springs? I was kinda worried about making the switch because I didnt know how many pumps would be there.

·
Registered
893 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Hey all,

Just dropping a note to say hi for the first time. I'm a 1997 Red 3000gt VR4 owner who lives in the foothills of Denver near Conifer up US285. I commute north to Boulder along the C470 /93 corridor pretty much every day - so if you see one driving faster than it probably should be - it's most likely me.

My car is pretty much stock except for the cockpit electronics - I replaced my head end unit with a Kenwood DNX5120 w/ Nav GPS, Backup Camera & Forward looking Camera w/ full time recording, Valentine VR1 - hardwired in , Tire pressure monitoring system and a few other things.

I used to own a black 3000gt SL back in early 2000 but the FWD just couldn't handle the snow in the winter in the foothills. I've always loved the 3000's - and picked up my VR4 about two years ago this march.

I'll try and post some pics after I get her cleaned up a bit.

Cheers,
Marcus

·
JDM Slut
272 Posts
the fact that the site fell through kind of relinquished everyones not caring about our poor little forum, and as much as i pull the sob story no one has fixed it or offered to rally the troops to fix it.

so i think thats kind of confirmed it. and personally, i miss our little site.

·
Registered
464 Posts
the fact that the site fell through kind of relinquished everyones not caring about our poor little forum, and as much as i pull the sob story no one has fixed it or offered to rally the troops to fix it.

so i think thats kind of confirmed it. and personally, i miss our little site.
So GTO - whats the deal with the site exactly - does it need some IT love & care or is a bill overdue or is it too late to be asking these kinds of questions?

Marcus

·
JDM Slut
272 Posts
So GTO - whats the deal with the site exactly - does it need some IT love & care or is a bill overdue or is it too late to be asking these kinds of questions?

Marcus
the site was hacked and it was closed until further notice.... so far as i know its paid off.... you'd have to get into contact with Jessica over expenses.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Badass man, How many E85 pumps are in the springs? I was kinda worried about making the switch because I didnt know how many pumps would be there.
Um..there are 4 of the that i know of. one kinda close to uccs off of union and the other three are in the downtown area..so not too many bu enough. lol

201 - 220 of 274 Posts