Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

181 - 200 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Sir, you have just come into contact with the one and only Justin. His Stealth is awesome, but he claims it is running crappy lately due to a bad ECU. Time for another AEM member Justin...

Hey everyone, I was traveling through Co springs today to check out UCCS and saw a very nice looking blue stealth with an E85 badge on the rear bumper?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hey everyone, I was traveling through Co springs today to check out UCCS and saw a very nice looking blue stealth with an E85 badge on the rear bumper?
That would be me!:D I go to uccs for mech engineering...its a pretty good school. are you looking at going there?

·
Registered
47 Posts
hey i have a 94 green NA stealth that ive had for about a year now and love and planing on doing lots of mods to it.... speaking of which anyone selling any NA exhaust systems?

edit: oh and i live in littleton

·
Doing hoodrat stuff
671 Posts
That would be me!:D I go to uccs for mech engineering...its a pretty good school. are you looking at going there?
Actually I'm going to study mechanical engineering there as well. I'm moving this summer and I really enjoy the campus and city a lot. Very nice stealth by the way.

·
Registered
434 Posts
hey i have a 94 green NA stealth that ive had for about a year now and love and planing on doing lots of mods to it.... speaking of which anyone selling any NA exhaust systems?

edit: oh and i live in littleton
Seeing as its an NA, many others on here will agree with me, do ALL MAINTENANCE first (60k, plugs, water pump) and then from there I personally would recommend making it look nice and up to date before trying to do any power mods. Start with wheels, tint, and lower and dont forget those upper rear adjustable control arms if you do!! After that performance mods are up to you, I would go exhaust and intake only as it is VERY difficult to gain power from NA in a cost effective manner. How many miles are on it? Is it a manual or auto? I may have seen you around as I am from Littleton as well and have seen a few Green NA 2nd gens.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im at 40k miles and it's manual and the outside looks nice stereo is nice I just need wheels but I decided I would get those after my exhaust. I'm thinking of the maximal performance single exhaust and does anyone have recomendations on what exhaust parts to get at the same time or what I'll need for it to preform/sound good? I'm already planing on getting the 3sx downpipe with it short after

Oh And I'm sure it's me u saw because I'm always all over Littleton and I beleive I've actually seen your car parked before somewhere

·
Doing hoodrat stuff
671 Posts
Im at 40k miles and it's manual and the outside looks nice stereo is nice I just need wheels but I decided I would get those after my exhaust. I'm thinking of the maximal performance single exhaust and does anyone have recomendations on what exhaust parts to get at the same time or what I'll need for it to preform/sound good? I'm already planing on getting the 3sx downpipe with it short after

Oh And I'm sure it's me u saw because I'm always all over Littleton and I beleive I've actually seen your car parked before somewhere
.......TT conversion:D

·
Registered
893 Posts
u guys can post pics of yours cars too u know...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
130 Posts
Actually I'm going to study mechanical engineering there as well. I'm moving this summer and I really enjoy the campus and city a lot. Very nice stealth by the way.
Thats awesome. It is a nice school and the program has really grown over the past few years. Thanks for compliment on the car, its broken right now but then again thats probably not that surprising to a fellow 3s owner. ;)

·
Doing hoodrat stuff
671 Posts
Thats awesome. It is a nice school and the program has really grown over the past few years. Thanks for compliment on the car, its broken right now but then again thats probably not that surprising to a fellow 3s owner. ;)
yes I sure do, whats going on with it?

·
Registered
434 Posts
I am too! Our cars don't have many issues running as long as maintenance is done when it should be and they are worked on CORRECTLY. But Rob, are you coming to the car show we have organized for this Saturday the 16th? I would love to see a 99 there... It is at the Loveland Outlets from 10-3

I'm running. lol

181 - 200 of 274 Posts