Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 274 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
here from lakewood area. don't have a facebook/myspace/whatever, but i still exist on the 3si forum.

i'm looking for 3S people from CO too. there just doesn't seem to be the following that i've seen anywhere else.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Whats up everyone? Aaron we should organize a meet ASAP!!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Whats up everyone? Aaron we should organize a meet ASAP!!
We def gotta get some of us together on one of these warm winter days! I have realized that alot of colo people cars aren't running why is that? haha but i say we start a list so i know who is in colo on this forum. co3s is a good forum i just wanna know who is on here.:D

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I guess then I would say that your car is odd.:lol2:
Hey did you sell that car as your avatar to a guy named mike? Its a 92 VR-4 with 2 tone red leather seats, chrome enkei wheels, 3000gt across the windshield, lowered with tein lowering springs and a red and black aftermarket steering wheel, borla exhaust?

If so, my best friend bought your car and the insert for your boost gauge/ stereo/the computer thing (forgot what its called) is now in my car and your old greddy boost controller and boost gauge! CRAZY stuff! :D

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
Yep, that was my old car. I went to an RT and then just bought a TT. I have not had a chance to change out the avitar. What is the status of my car. Did something happen to it or did Mike go back to stock?

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yep, that was my old car. I went to an RT and then just bought a TT. I have not had a chance to change out the avitar. What is the status of my car. Did something happen to it or did Mike go back to stock?
He has dropped about another 8 g into the engine, front mount intercooler, aem tru boost, new bov, theres alot more but right now its tuned close to 400 awhp or something like that. It burns oil pretty bad unfortunatley but its still runs strong. He also has his ows sound system in it with a nice touch screen dvd player. You have pics of your new car?

·
Registered
434 Posts
We should start a list of CO 3/S's that are running :muahaha:

1. 91 Stealth TT (Just a TT)
2. 91 Stealth ES (Just a TT)
3. 91 VR4 (Just a TT)

1 - 20 of 274 Posts