Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda getting bored with gathering idleness here and was wondering if there is any items or mini-gatherings being held. Eric L? ... Eric B??

·
Curmudgeon
5,458 Posts
I don't know, but I'm still looking for my T shirt from the last one!...
Hey, It almost looks like a mini gathering when Diablo hits town later this month.
Maybe we'll see you then??

Steve

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Now that we're in the new year, I'll start pulling things together... Targeting the same weekend as last year - the weekedn following Mothers Day. Still don't have a y2k calendar in front of me to see when exactly that is...

EricB

The winter months are a kinda lul for gatherings, but it gives people a chance to work on their cars, or store them from the elements.

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mother's Day is 5/14/2000 on a Sunday. My final exams end around 5/10/2000 so anything after 5/12/2000 is a great time for me.

P

·
0 Posts
I live up in Maine and own a 1991 VR4,your right this board doesnt tell you where the person is from that your talking to...Im interested in a gathering.....Mark

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey I'm in Ohio and so is bfeagin, what more do u need

·
Mmmmm, Boooooost!
1,563 Posts
Hey guys,

What ever happened to all the boyz in Virginia? How does a mid-adlantic gathering sound? Maybe Virginia Beach? It's real nice around late march, early april, and it's not totally crowded, either. let me know what you think.

Damon

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
It's my new year resolution to have all of the mechanical work done on my car in time for the next Ocean City Gathering. I know it still early, but I talked to some of the Detroit guys last time we got together and there was a lot of interest. Provided my new motor is stable, I'll be there.

·
3,802 Posts
I think we should have one in Indianapolis.
Player

·
Registered
238 Posts
Indy is good only a hour and half away

·
Registered
238 Posts
[This message has been edited by helferichj (edited January 04, 2000).]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Indy sounds like a good place, I live in Louisville, thats only about 2 hours from me and I really would like to meet some people from around here to help me with modifying my recently purchased 96 VR4.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I live in Northern VA and I'll be once again be getting a caravan together from, about, the same area we did last year. Last year we had 11 cars show up, one was there just to send us off, so we had 10 cars we brought with us from NOVA area.

I expect we will have same number if not more and hope Brain B. can make it again from MD to join us.

Oh, we didn't get broken up so ten left NOVA and 10 made it to O.C. together. If we got broken up by a light, we all stopped and waited for who ever was left behind.

It was really something to see ten of our cars all in a line snaking down Rt 50 towards O.C. We had several trooper watch us but they never bothered us. Was a good ride up and I am looking forward to doing it again.

And we did get some looks from everyone else on the road, every car was clean and shined. We even had a car from North Carolina join us.

Dave Best
3Si #62

·
Ultra Member
4,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dave,
I guess Eric B. told you about some trouble when ran into on the NJ Turnpike and a anal State Trooper

1 - 15 of 15 Posts