1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'd like to hear some chics with some race stories

·
Registered
151 Posts
needforspeed said:
hey i'd like to hear some chics with some race stories
I posted a race, " my first high speed race ".....

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
yeah i agree, i don't see many girls posting races. Granted i doubt there are a lot of girls on 3si but i did see a few before...so lets here em :)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
i raced a girl in a turbo talon last night.

does that count?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hope you didn't get spank by her manxk, some of these chics these days have some have some pretty fast cars, what looks like a sleeper may end up spanking your ass. for God sake make sure shes good looking, nothings worse then getting spank by a car thats riced out and shes fat and ugly.
bu the thing you don't see a lot is girls driving in stangs, camaros, or t/a... damn girls look good in those cars, i wouldn't mind getting spanked by one of them...literally.heheheheh

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
needforspeed said:

but the thing you don't see a lot is girls driving in stangs, camaros, or t/a... damn girls look good in those cars, i wouldn't mind getting spanked by one of them...literally.heheheheh
if you want to see girls driving mustangs, camaros, t/a's.... come to college station.

i swear, i dont even bother trying to catch up to those cars anymore to race. You'll be like "ohh, theres a camaro, i'm gonna race it", then you catch up and some chick is driving. I agree, theres nothing hotter than a fine girl drving a sports car, but sometimes you just wanna race.

And i'm not sure if I raced a talon last night. due to the fact that i never saw their tail lights. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts