Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of four stock 95 3kgt BASE wheels. These are NOT the chrome ones. They do however have the red mitsubishi emblem in the center cap. All of them have some curb rash on them. All four have tires but only two of the tires are usuable and they are probably only good for another couple hundred miles. I also have the stock 6x9's for sale, and the stock infinity amp for sale. I have some prices in mind but I am flexible, so make me an offer and lets see what we can do.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Where are you located? How much for the wheels?

·
Registered
106 Posts
sorry too far. Im going to be selling my car (or trade it in), and I didnt want to have to sell the chromies with it.
Sorry, but good luck.

G

·
Are these the same 5 spoke looking stock aluminum wheels that come on an SL or VR4?
And how much for them?
Thanks!
Randy

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are no longer for sale. I wasnt getting any response from this thread, so I started a new thread, and I am doing a transaction with LittleDonny. I apologize for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you so much!!!!! I'll have everything cleaned up and have it ready to go. Is your shipping information included?...I know you probably don't want to post it on the message board.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Money order sent today Next Day Air UPS.

You have to be at home when it comes!

Ship to:

Sean Hicks
4500 Highway 78 East
Jasper, AL 35501

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LittleDonny,
I got the money order this morning and I shipped the wheels at noon. Check your email for Tracking numbers, it was great doing business with you. You should receieve them by Monday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts