Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

whats the loudest BOV made!!!!!

390 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  Crazey 
#1 ·
whats the loudest BOV made!!!!! i want a long PSSHHHH kind of sound i real loud sound!!!

#2 ·
#3 ·
Everybody is after the loudest BOV. I swear I'm going to superglue a tuba to a BOV, or at least a french horn.

Wonder what one would sound like with a party horn on the end? You'd feel like it was your birthday with every shift.

#4 ·
I've heard an open atmosphere greddy type S and it's definately loud. Cruising with 2 3000GTs and a Stealth, all TTs, the one with the open atmosphere greddy drowns out the sound of the other ones, and also scares the shit out of people in parking lots. Not to mention that it is very intimidating on the line at lights :D I'll probably put one on my VR-4 when I get it.

#5 ·
Apexi??

I know Apexi makes a BOV that is adjustable from quiet, Loud and Really Loud does anyone have it? and if so is it Louder than the Turbo X type H or S one ?

#7 ·
brainfood said:
definatley the turbo xs ones... the 110db used to be the loudest now the lmf (not sure what it is called something like "loud mother fucker or something like that!) one is
The TurboXS H-RFL (really f*cking loud):D

http://www.turboxs.com/BOV Type H-RFL.htm

It's basically a direct bolt-on, loud as hell and a great price!

#8 ·
#10 ·
Jspec said:
is blow off valve legal..meaning..if i drive by a cop swishing away would i be pulled over?
LMAO. i actualy know someone that got pulled, but that was cause the cop thought they were purging the NOS lines.
Good thing he didn't have a NOS on the car.

Cop didn't care about the BOV.

#11 ·
I head the Blitz super sound or whatever it's called on a Supra, and you can hear the thing 2 blocks away under NO boost. On a 3/S, the loudest one i've heard was the Turbo XS. I'm probably gona be getting me one soon, hehe, i'm addicted to that sound. This weekend actually, i might get one on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.