Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get the accel coils but need a cd ignition amp that will run them... what should I get I dont need anything fancy just something that will give me good spark and is reasonably priced...

·
Lord of Eagle's Reach
1,511 Posts
how do you like your autronic ecu? how much was it? and how difficult was it to install, what can you do with it? i know i am not answering your question, but i am trying to decide among ECUs. so, tell me about it please :) thanks
Matt

·
The gloves are now off
1,508 Posts
Take a look through JC-Whitney! ;)

·
4,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the autronic is awesome does everything you could think of and has an amazing auto tune feature that works better than someone tuning on a dyno... one thing is I dont have one :D yet.... my car doesnt even have a motor... also are the ignition amps universal? say if I get a used one will it work on our cars or are they car specific..

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
brainfood said:
the autronic is awesome does everything you could think of and has an amazing auto tune feature that works better than someone tuning on a dyno... one thing is I dont have one :D yet.... my car doesnt even have a motor... also are the ignition amps universal? say if I get a used one will it work on our cars or are they car specific..
LOL ... a great thing, the best you can get ... but not used so far... good joke ;)

Regarding the amp, use one with 3 channels and find the cheapest one of these. Not lots of choice though, MSD, HKS and maybe Crane (not sure). Good hunting :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts