Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Well everyone would've said that the RPS is the best .... get the stage II RPS... most people would get for normal driving and a bit of racing.... if you want more of racing go for stage III or more
Heh I changed mine not long ago .... stock clutch sucked... I should've gone with the RPS..... cost almost the same.......

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Lot of people say RPS III. If you want a bigger calf muscle that is ;)

Depends on the amount of mods you have.

·
Registered
281 Posts
RPS

I dont have one, but from what I have heard RPS Stage III or Stage II. Stage III only costs like $50 more or so and holds a lot more power. If you are going to mod your car a decent amount you will probably end up having to get a Stage III so why not get it now. Thats my view of it anyways.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
I have an RPS II with fidanza flywheel. If you want a good clutch that is steetable that you can drive daily, and performs well, RPS stage II. It's very streetable, and grabs really good, it's great perfomance wise also.

If you want a ballz out clutch, that's just go, then RPS III. It's all bite. BUT it's not very streetable. It's hard as hell. After a year of driving that as a daily driver, your quads on your left leg are gona be bigger than your right leg, lol.

for steet and perfomance=Stage II
All out racing= Stage III

I don't know much about the other clutches, but i hear good things about ACT clutches too.

·
chunsangp
3,556 Posts
I have stock clutch but I'm going to get ACT street clutch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts