Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mine's tore up! I don't have time to do it the right way right now. So it's just a Band-Aid. Thanks.

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Has anybody used these 2 piece CV boots? It's designed so you don't have to remove anything to install them, right?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
I heard those 2 piecers are crappy. Just get a new one piece one put on. It only cost me $60 + tax (parts and labour) to have it done at Sears. Oh yeah, that's Canadian, so it'll cost you like $35 US.

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
abax44 said:
I heard those 2 piecers are crappy. Just get a new one piece one put on. It only cost me $60 + tax (parts and labour) to have it done at Sears. Oh yeah, that's Canadian, so it'll cost you like $35 US.
Really? You're Canadian?! No, j/k. :D I meant really, only $35? Hmm. I thought you had to pull the shaft out to put the boot on, a bunch of shit. Maybe I should check around. Well, I thought the 2 piece boots would be better than no boot and no grease. I'd do it myself, but I'm not experienced in FWD parts.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
What's wrong with being Canadian? I didn't know how to do it either, plus the price was right and it only took them a couple hours to get the car ready for me. They had it listed as only an hour of labour, and the boot ws only $20.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts