Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What year were the rims that Suthnr has on his car available?
And does anyone make a replica or know where i can get some, besides paying 700 a piece for them?

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
95 and newer VR-4's had them.. you can find them sometimes at a good deal when someone is selling them.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
Yeah, what he said. :D I got mine on ebay a couple years ago. They are from a 97. I paid $1300 for the rims, tires, and lugs. Absolutely LOVE how they look on my stealth. They do go for sale on Ebay ever so often, just gotta watch it for them. There's also sets listed for sale in the Classifieds here as well, check in there overy few days at least as well.

EricB

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
I thought they went on 96+ VR-4's. They look good, but they are HEAVY ass rims, and they're not very hard to bend. I've gone through two of them already. Me and my sister went over the exact same pothole, all she had was a scratch on her rim and blown out tire, i have a dent in my rim. They are very very good looking rims though. My friend bought a set off ebay for 700 bucks. You'll find some good deals.

For an n/a though, you'll feel a diffrence, hehe. Like your acceleration isn't gona be a little slower 'cause they are so heavy.

·
Registered
727 Posts
"For an n/a though, you'll feel a diffrence, hehe. Like your acceleration isn't gona be a little slower 'cause they are so heavy."

Wait, so you WILL feel a difference BUT your acceleration WONT be slower? So what will the difference be?

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
That was a Typo smart ass. People with a slight bit of knowlege know what i meant. But i will elaborate for you.

It will be a little slower because they are soo heavy. Ask suthnr for example to put some light rims on his car, and he'll definatly tell you that there will be a diffrence, even on the VR-4's you'll feel a diffrence. They are nice rims though.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
not just accleration, your braking distance is also affected;)
or at least it will eat up your brake pads faster..

·
Registered
727 Posts
Crazey - I'm not a smart ass because I merely wanted you to pick one point so I knew what kind of point you were making. You made 2 different points and I wasn't sure which one you actually meant to be true...so fuck you?

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Sceptor said:
Crazey - I'm not a smart ass because I merely wanted you to pick one point so I knew what kind of point you were making. You made 2 different points and I wasn't sure which one you actually meant to be true...so fuck you?
No bitch, fuck YOU. How many mother fucking little immature bitches does one have to deal with on here. Looky here mother fucker, if you wana directly insult me, do it to my face. I was in a bad mood yesterday, and it seemed like you were beeing a smart ass. Fuck the appology now, you ingnorant little fuck. Don't ever respond to any of my messages again.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Lol I replied nicely minus the fuck you at the end and that was only because of your bullshit responce. Ill stick with the simple fuck you as it includes every other dumb cuss word id fling towards you. As for being little im not, immature only sometimes and a bitch Im not :) But thanks for trying to classify me its appreciated. As for dealing with a bunch of little bitches on these boards the only one I see is you...oh..and RacerRT :)

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
You did not bring me up again you little fucking 0 brained prick, who couldn't get a job as a paper boy even if you did know how to ride a Bike.
I don't know who you think you are, but you still drive an auto, and you still suck cock for a living.
Can you HEAR it???

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
I hear it LOUD and clear!!

Sceptor is your typical 17 year old, maybe even 16. If you had thought before replying to my frist post, this wouldn't have happened. All you gotta do is think man, use your brain, common sense is always a plus, i suggest you work on developing yours. My reply was a little rude, yes, but i was pissed off as it was at the time, and your reply seemed a like a smart ass reply, seeing as how what i wrote was comprehensible to the literate people. A small typo, big whoop. I was gona appologize, but you had to go and cuss me out. A prefect example of a little ignorant fucking prick. Just do me a favor and shut the fuck up.

·
Registered
727 Posts
What you said wasn't complete and even though I could have ASSUMED what you mean't i felt it safer to actually ask you which you in turn took personal offence to. As for Racer you know your my favorite little bitch. Im 18 which doesn't matter anyhow.

·
Crazy Biscuit
2,464 Posts
Ok, let's just drop it now. we just ruined a thread.

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey, Guys calm down no need for the flaming. Heh I got no beef with anyone not even RacerRT Though he probably thinks otherwise.

-Jeff

·
Registered
727 Posts
I got no beef with anyone either, but racer rt :) and I could give a fuck if he thinks differently which he doesn't :)

·
Grrr, baby, grrr
6,118 Posts
Sceptor said:
What you said wasn't complete and even though I could have ASSUMED what you mean't i felt it safer to actually ask you which you in turn took personal offence to. As for Racer you know your my favorite little bitch. Im 18 which doesn't matter anyhow.
Meant does not have an apostrophe. You have not properly used the bag of punctuation that I left for you in a previous thread. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts