Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want a red f355 convertible, possibly with the steering wheel paddle shifter, tan leather int.

·
Banned
10,940 Posts
A 2000+ SQFT house on a fenced double lot in a good neighbor hood.

Alan

p.s.

I whould then buy a 99 with the money from the sale of my current home

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I'd go with the new Ferrari 360 Modena. But that's only if they come out with a spyder version like they did the f355.
2nd Choice would be a porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet. hehehe gotta love the AWD TT 6 Cylinders.
Also I HAVE looked into trading it in for an NSX. I love my baby to death, but the idea of the repair costs (I know the repairs on those cars is even higher) and the FREQUENCY of repairs, considering my driving style ;o)I'd have to say that I'm gonna sell her soon. Not to mention that where I live in FL there are 3000GTs EVERYWHERE! I see at least a dozen a day maybe 2 or 3 are vr-4s

Have a good one guys...
Mike
93 3000GT VR-4
Pearl white, 70k miles.

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Nothing. I have a '91 Stealth TT. It is one of my favorite cars in the world. I love her shape, I love the feel, the look, but most of all, I love the way she looks at me in the morning after a long night's drive. I wouldn't trade her in for anything. I'd just add her to my collection of ferraris and NSX's. (If I had any)

Jim

M

·
0 Posts
A REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR!!!!!!!!!!! An NSX for sure. Oh yeah. Or Supra TT.

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
A Lamborghini Countache with a Northstar Engine. (Kit Car)

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Countach body, Northstar engine FIERO FRAME!!! I think Tuan is being the most realistic of all here. As for me, I'll take nothing less than a McLaren F1. Well, maybe a Mercedes CLK-GTR or SLR Vision, but I'd have to drive one before I could decide

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
A Roadrunnere movie where Will E. Coyote catches and eats up the bird !!!

Roger
93'3000GT TT

·
3,802 Posts
I would take the 360 Modena, or a new Viper.
Player

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
A 45ft Bus w/trailer (motor home with one of those satellites on top) and in the trailer one of those moller two seater sky car thingies.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
one long nite with Catherine Zeta-Jones!

·
Registered
208 Posts
The HEAD of the mistub engineer(s) on a plate who designed the plastic takeup wheel that always brakes on the power window motor assembly. Ditto for the dash vents & bad manual transmissions.

·
Registered
8,762 Posts
94+ Viper GTS, TT C5, 95+ 911 Turbo (S), Ferrari F40 with a boost controller (eeennnguhhh!!)

Trevor
96 R/T TT
92 GMC Typhoon

1 - 20 of 27 Posts