Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If my car doesn't sell this summer (which I have a feeling it won't), I'm thinking about getting either a Borla/HKS/ATR Exhaust with cat, rims, front bumper body kit, or Unorthodox Racing Pulleys w/lighter flywheel. Which of these would you guys get if you had to pick only one of these choices? I know some of you guys will be asking what "I" want but I just want to hear what you guy would do. Call it curiousity. And does anyone have pics or soundclips of their HKS or ATR Exhaust on their N/A? I've already heard Unclesam's Borla and it sounded awesome but I really don't like the price for the Borla that well. What would you guys do?

Luke

·
Registered
155 Posts
What U gonna do?

I would open up the ehaust!......JC

·
2,994 Posts
I think that a good option is got get a shane baker exhaust. Cheap and great (sounding in performance, not to mention, looking) If you are interested, look in parts for sale.

·
Registered
844 Posts
If you are looking for a little more speed, go with the fly wheel and under drive. If you want to sound and look like you have some balls under the hood, go with the exhaust.;) By the way, Unclesam has a TT exhaust on an N/A. An N/A exhaust is not as loud unless you you run it w/ no cats.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts