Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Richy T. said:
Please don't get a flowmaster. That is so blue light special.
I'm not the one who bought a Stealth :p

Seriouslly, what size?

·
Hulk
931 Posts
yeah i went 3 inlet and dual 2.5. but mine is a 40 series non delta. i wanted something a little louder, and free flowing if you have a n/a i wouldnt go bigger than 3. you would be loseing close to 6 inchs of exhaust gas, which will kill your low end , but high end will be nice. i think 2.5 is a great mix of both:)

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The biggest they have is 3" in/2.5" out

So should I get that one?

·
Registered
905 Posts
eru, what's up? I live in kaneohe. You don't frequent this board a lot do ya??? I had Exhaust Systems Hawaii do mine about two years ago. I had an accident, which left a crimp in one of my pipes that I have to get banged out. I'm going to drop the car off sometime this week. I have the 40 series delta flow on mine. It's pretty loud, I wouldn't reccommend it. 50 series might be just right. ESH was the only ones that I could find on the island that would do mandrel bends (had to have mandrel bends:), so I had them do the work. Check out the Sig for everything in there.

http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1311&prmenbr=361

BTW, what's so wrong with Flows???????

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UW8ANC said:
eru, what's up? I live in kaneohe. You don't frequent this board a lot do ya??? I had Exhaust Systems Hawaii do mine about two years ago. I had an accident, which left a crimp in one of my pipes that I have to get banged out. I'm going to drop the car off sometime this week.
Is Exhuast Systems Hawaii the place on South King Street by Star Market?

We gotta hook up sometime after my car gets to Hawaii (ie, mid-to-late January).

·
Registered
905 Posts
Are you military? I'm getting pretty short here on the island, so my days are numbered:) :D I hope your car gets here soon!!! Then 3S Hawaii will be 4 or 5 strong! Hehehehehe, it's not quantity, it's quality, and when Gus get's his car up and running then we'll have one of the most powerful 3S's on the planet!!! MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I go to UH Manoa... not military :)

Are there any other 99 3000GT's on Oahu?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Any other? Haven't seen one at all. Check at these locations for an ESH:

2457 S. King St.
Honolulu, HI 96826
Phone: (808) 946-7110

Waipahu Commercial Ctr
94-150 Leoleo St. #3A
Waipahu, HI 96797
Phone: (808) 671-8111

171 Hamakua Dr.
Kailua, HI 96734
Phone: (808) 263-8111

Hope this helps. The next exhaust system I'm going to get will be a Cat-less straight-thru. No baffles, no chambers, no louvers, and no Cats. JUST FLOW...
:ak47: restriction

·
Registered
847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UW8ANC said:

Hope this helps. The next exhaust system I'm going to get will be a Cat-less straight-thru. No baffles, no chambers, no louvers, and no Cats. JUST FLOW...
:ak47: restriction
Can that pass emissions?

·
Registered
905 Posts
Probably not... but then again, Hawaii doesn't test for emissions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.