Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I told them all new belts, mudguards, three year warentee, nose mask....any other options i could get out of them?

·
Curmudgeon
5,523 Posts
When I bought my '91 new I had them throw in the maintenance manuals. I don't know if they can even get them for a '96 though..

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Some ideas:
Full tank of gas
floor mats
oil changes/details
keyless entry
extra CD Changer magazines

being that winter is approaching...check to make sure the wipers are all good.....if they aren't....get those too
all the fluids should be topped off

also if they have any literature (sales brochures) left over......

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
make sure you get the service manuals, all fresh fluids, and spare keys

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you don't plan on upgrading the security system, an extra remote. Make sure the car jack and wheel lock is still there. And if it's near the 30K or 60K, ask them to cover those too. More so the 60K than the 30K. Actually, if you can get the 60K (~ $1000), I wouldn't even worry about some of the smaller items (oil change, remote, keys).

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, they said 3year bumper-bumper warentee, mudflaps, they did the 60 K tuneup
, i have to ask about cd changer magazines, manual they said they would try, already tinted,its already got floormats and 2 keyless entrie things, and i snaged like 50 99 3000GT brochoures
...thanks for the input guys I wouldnt have thought of all those things, by the way http://www.venture2k.com new message board

1 - 6 of 6 Posts