Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I been researching and trying my best but can’t find anything good.I was wondering what parts do I need to make my base mode Mitsubishi 3000gt into 1000hp.please help:)

·
Registered
91 VR4 wish scissors BBK wheels and tint
227 Posts
What you need to do is take the gas cap off, buy a new car and put the gas cap on that...

.... But seriously 1000hp is a full everything build, turbos full engine fuel system transmission etc etc. If you have a base you will need a VR4 all wheel drive system.

That's a $25,000+ project or more.

And it'll be running in something other than regular premium fuel or be on the bottle...

It's possible, but expensive and will never be a daily driver

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey I been researching and trying my best but can’t find anything good.I was wondering what parts do I need to make my base mode Mitsubishi 3000gt into 1000hp.please help:)
all depends on how much money you are willing to spend. Would probably be better to buy a vr4 and mod that. But if the car has sentimental value to you then go for it. Im not sure all that is required to make a base model 1000hp though.

·
Super Moderator
21,468 Posts
Bury your base model in about 2 feet of healthy soil, and make sure it gets plenty of water and sunlight. It should start growing AWD in a few months, and the horsepowers will bloom later in the year.

·
Registered
93 NA ATX 3000gt DOHC
2,984 Posts
If lawdogg's suggestion doesn't work, you could just buy all same parts used on car in below video.
Precision turbo powered 1200HP(1050+WHP/865TQ DYNO) Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4

·
BC3S
'95 RT/TT
767 Posts
base makes what? 160hp?
840 shot of NOS should do it

if that doesn't work just photoshop your dyno graph. works every time.

·
No longer in KY
2,392 Posts
All of this negativity....

OP has a shell. Just transplant a powerplant and driveline into it that can A. Make that power and B. Handle that power.

A man with a welder and a vision could make it happen. Go for it OP!!!

Reactions: white93gt

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,877 Posts
IDK... the OP would be taken more seriously if the questions were specific based on good, initial research.

Without even background information or a proper introduction, a first post such as this is inevitably going to get trolled lol.

Kudos to Jeff's positivity though hahaha :ROFLMAO:

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,403 Posts
Got something on the "agenda" tonight, Alan?

Bob. ;)

·
SDSU Alumnus
3,877 Posts

·
15,403 Posts
Hrmm....I don't think she would appreciate TOOTHPASTE, but whatever blows your skirt up!

Bob. ;)

Reactions: DRIFTIR

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I mean how fast do you want to go? The stock speedometer already goes pretty high. You could maybe put a new cluster in with a higher read out, then it should go faster.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,897 Posts
$30k+ and hand it to a reputable shop. :)
$30k won't go far with a shop in a 1000whp build. It's realistically just $30k in parts for a 6g especially when starting with a base model. He needs a longblock and a getrag trans. BC crank/rotating assembly, machine work, Fuel, ecu, cams, cam gears, If it's staying fwd, he could do a dogbox gearset from a dsm for ~$6k. or auto would need a $3-5k in parts/converter too.

or 4gswap. but that's also $20k in parts as I recently mapped it out for the MR2 and have since decided to just do a 400whp build on a stock 4g63 and stock auto trans instead lol

Reactions: Vince_Cuts_Vinyl

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,897 Posts
but considering the OP made only this 1 post and hasn't been back,,,,looks like a troll post to me

Reactions: Vince_Cuts_Vinyl

·
15,403 Posts
I like Ryan's response the best....

Bob. (y)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts