Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since it is beer:30, what the hell. there is absolutely no purpose to this post..just for kicks...what's your favorite poison?
i'm a 'bud' man (or 'red stripe' when i get the urge).
kevin calvano

M

·
0 Posts
My main beer after buying my car is now natural lite. At $6.00 per 12 pack, you can't go wrong!!!

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
i have to agree with the long islands! just not the same night i drink beer. anyways i just got home from work and am now goin to meijers to see if i can get gt2!

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Come on people!!! I like Heineken and mountain dew and iced tea all the time...hehehehehe But my favorite, and you guys can't beat me on this one, is TURBO flavor. hehehehehe But that of course you guys knew heheheheeheh

·
Registered
41 Posts
Dr. Pepper when I'm driving, Honey Brown (tap) when I'm not.

Side note: I hit 115 in my '89 Honda Accord tonight. Zoomed right by a cop that had pulled someone else over.
For a car with no power, it was rock solid at that speed (near redline in 5th). Gotta love foreign cars...

- John

·
'05 Pontiac GTO CGM/M6
228 Posts
dos equis is yummy....second would be a close one, yuengling or honey brown

·
510 Posts
You guy's must be joking...No mention whatsoever of Guinness? No mention of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale? Where's the microbrews? Where's the Bushmill's Irish? Where's the Blue Label drinkers?

Dan, the consummate Irish alcoholic...Wait, alcoholics go to meetings....

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm a BUD man myself, but free beer is my favorite.

E

·
0 Posts
I tend to drink the heavier beers myself. Guiness, Blackened Voodoo, Saranac Black Forest, Yuengling Black and Tan are what keep me going.

·
Rice & Wings Yummy
1,250 Posts
Coors Light at home. Corona at Shotgun Willies (CO members will know what that is). Marlow at Holidays.

·
Registered
4,503 Posts
Why, it's Guinness for sure. How many other beers do you know of that can double as tranny fluid?

But if it's going in *my* mouth, it's Port. Real Port, too. Not that fake crap from New York or California or Australia or South Africa. Real Port from Oporto. A Man's Drink.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts