Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girl is affectionately known as 'Pepita'.

R

·
0 Posts
1993 Firestorm Red Dodge Stealth twin Turbo here...her name is on her California license plate "REDLINE"

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Andrew, Andrew, Andrew...
My man do we need to talk about some issues? At least she didn't get the car, right?

·
Dodge should sponsor me
2,014 Posts
my licence now reads NDSWNGS (needs wings!) im now ready for take-off! but before that it was pepe, as in pepe lepue (the skunk) because its a black r/t tt with pearl racing stripes.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rob, that's where i got Pepita from. I had an Isuzu Rodeo before my G.T. that was named Pépé, i couldn't name my car that too.

B

·
0 Posts
My baby goes by the name of "Mitsy". Is that original or what.........he/he/he....

Brian 95VR4

A

·
0 Posts
<font color=#300060>Whooo. Hm. My car's been called the Batmobile by five people, the Pimpmobile by two... That's a total of seven people I've backhanded so far!

I'm still waiting for my car's rite of passage, something that to take place so I can rightly dub the car.

I guess I could call `er Tina Turner cause she's black and shakes her butt well.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My '94 Stealth R/T inherited it's name from
my son's toy of 20 years ago; "The Green Machine"! I name all of my favorite cars.I
just sold "Marilyn", My 1951 Studebaker
Champion Starlight Coupe. Her soon to be replacement (same make & model) comes from my
brother with the name Tyler.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
"Collateral"

B

·
0 Posts
Wiper... its my liscense plate... a take off of Viper, and due to the fact I am always wiping my car down to have it perfect.

T

·
0 Posts
Hey Ahroun, you're not alone with the Batmobile name calling. This one beautiful girl I know calls it that & I love it. Course it helps that she's drop dead gorgeous but that's besides the point.
Anyway her real name is Mayble since I got her on May 1, 1998 & I got the idea from a Southern gal so I guess it's kind of a Southern name.

-T.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts