Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont get it ...

These people must be retarded ... i got my vr4 last week and already 2 v6 stangs have "tried" to race me ... and one gave me a thumbs up .. i wa sliek well at least he was cool ... but jeeze ... i wish they would learn what cars not to mess with and wich ones to mess with ... now if i was a honda civic .. then i can see where they are coming from but ... if SL's and Base's beat these cars why do they even try to race a VR4...

I think i am just ranting ... becasue i dont wanna get a freaking speeding ticket for racing those cars ... but i am not gonna let one "ttry" and line up against me then creep past me ... i usually just slam it and go from about 60 - 80 and i am already like 3 cars .. then i stop ...

Jeeze ... i wish everyone knew what VR4 means ...

·
Running With Scissors
2,654 Posts
Easy there, killer. think you wanna get that hesitation prob you were talking about fixed before something happens and you lose to one? :eek: I hate risking a ticket to race someone I know I can beat, so just don't race them. No need to dog them unless they're realy being an ass. Then, just give them the look like you don't want to waste your gas (better yet, demand money from them, when they ask why, tell them to pay for the gas you're gonna waste by smoking them), and go on. It's definately not worth a ticket trying to prove yourself to some idiot.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts