Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
442 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn, been gone a while and came back to finally sell the car. The process is beyond ridiculous and I can't even get someone to verify me...I've been here 16 years lol

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Damn, been gone a while and came back to finally sell the car. The process is beyond ridiculous and I can't even get someone to verify me...I've been here 16 years lol
And then it takes a month for someone to reply to you:)

I think there has been a turnover of owners again. Combined with fewer of our cars around and some quietly moving to other platforms and you see the cob webs begin to form. I still have no desire to move to another platform, but worry about certain parts that will become scarce or nonexistent in the next few years. Then how would you unload a car that essentially cannot be fixed. Would like to get the info for those vendors that will continue to support with parts.

·
Lovbyts
3,616 Posts
Yeah response is a little slow and of course this part of the forum is very slow. Not many of us old timers around. ;)

PM admin and wait.

·
Premium Member
5,349 Posts
yeah what else? I only really knew of the two (aside form chapter stuff which is usually much smaller).

Big thing is all the kids and new owners go to FB and don't bother with forums anymore. Pretty sad to see how dead it is around here, 3s gto doesn't seem much better.

·
<3's lapping days
3,275 Posts
It is but there are only about 6 posts a year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts