Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Disclaimer: I'm not trying to complain or flame. I'm just wondering if anyone has any news on this stuff.

Metric Mechaincs Getrag reinforcement. Did anyone ever donate a core?

Courtney's search for headers. Interest seemed high, but then Brian stole the show with the turbo SL

GTPro "Viper" carbon hood. How are the prototypes comming along?

Are we going to get technical details on LordDVD's alcohol injection system or has the government locked it away at Area 51?

I'm not innocent either. I've been working on adapting the digital climate control system to the manual AC cars. I haven't given up. I'm still looking for more parts and information.

Thanks to everyone who has put time and effort into new and interesting things for our cars. Since few in the automotive community respect us, and Mitsubishi all but abandoned us, it looks like we have to do it all ourselves. That'll just make our cars that much more special

Happy Holidays to all. Let's have a BITCHIN new year.

·
'94 3000GT original owner
1,609 Posts
I'm another guilty party. I was researching on cross-referencing Quaife Differentials but the Holidays put a temporary buffer on it. Kevin was working on it also but is now a proud VR4 owner so he no longer has the need for a Quaife. I'll spend some more time on the subject after the Holidays are over. I have some emails out to a couple Japanese Companies that make LSD's so.....we'll see. Quaife is still the better choice.

Bob

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
I think this time of year kind of slows down the r&d process. I'm sure things will pick up towards the end of Jan. I'm working on a way so have an aftermarket keyless entry, and turbo timer work harmoniously with the factory alarm.

[This message has been edited by Diablo (edited December 25, 1999).]

·
Just Bring It
2,835 Posts
Hey, I am still waiting for the Manual from Vineet. he said it should arrive on Monday. Then I can start getting a better look at the feasability of the Digital conversion.

Tuan Luu
1994 3000GT

1 - 4 of 4 Posts