Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends brother has a civic hatchback. He has 70 shot nos. But the thing is he put it so that once his rpm guage goes past 3000 rpm it theres a red bar that if the rpm meter hits it the nos just keeps spraying. I told him he was stupid enough to do so becuase i would think his engine would blow up or just die. I was wondering what you guyz think because I dont wanna race him for belief his car is gonna blow up next to mine.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Your body kit is real sweet. Ok now to your question. Well i guess it depends on what kind of 3000 you have? DOHC or VR4. If you have a sohc i don't know why your trying but i hope you have one of the other two. And does this civic run good times, give us more info and stuff.

·
Registered
211 Posts
First of all, is that really your car in your signature? 'Cause it f*cking looks HOT!! And furthermore, it looks exactly like one of the demo cars from Pit Road M (I took the liberty of attaching a pic). ;)

Well, as for racing against your friend's Civic.....can't hurt you if it blows up as long as you're waaay in front. :p

·
Registered
666 Posts
If you look at his profile....he is not old enough to drive yet so I don't think it is his car.......he probaly just likes the way it looks:cool:

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
there are a ton of people with cool cars in their sigs, but they arent the cars that they drive, hehehe, people believe everything they see....

·
Jack Stand Driver
978 Posts
Well is that YOUR car Deathsled?!?!?!?!:p lol j/k..Yeah I had a car on my sig. and everyone(well alot) thought it was mine....But soon...mabey a week from now I will have a 91' r/t tt whooohooo can HARDLY wait...:D :D :D

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
yeah his profile says he's only 15 so i guess its not his. Well he didn't say what kind of car he was racing against the civic so i just thought that the one below was his. Oh well :cool:

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
FireStormTT said:
yeah his profile says he's only 15 so i guess its not his. Well he didn't say what kind of car he was racing against the civic so i just thought that the one below was his. Oh well :cool:
Yeah that is what most people think. Especially me. But than I thought that his pictures look to professional. HEHE:D Especially the mountain / cliff one. ;)

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
CrAcKEr said:
Well is that YOUR car Deathsled?!?!?!?!:p lol j/k..Yeah I had a car on my sig. and everyone(well alot) thought it was mine....But soon...mabey a week from now I will have a 91' r/t tt whooohooo can HARDLY wait...:D :D :D
Of course that's Deathsled's car. Note that he said "cool cars" See, if his car was actually cool, we could argue that one ;)

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
esc said:

Of course that's Deathsled's car. Note that he said "cool cars" See, if his car was actually cool, we could argue that one ;)
LMAO :D :D :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts