Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey you guys what color should I paint my stealth. Porsche steal grey, or black with yellow pearl??

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Paint it the same stock color it was! Maybe it's just my opinion, but I think you should always repaint it stock color. But just for the sake of argueing, paint it black with yellow pearl. :D

·
Large Member
6,164 Posts
Leave it yellow. that is a rare color. if it's needing to be repainted, repaint is the same color. Besides.. a good paint job that's a different color will cost MAD money.. what a waste of money (unless you have it shooting out your nose).

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
SilverBullet said:
Leave it yellow. that is a rare color. if it's needing to be repainted, repaint is the same color. Besides.. a good paint job that's a different color will cost MAD money.. what a waste of money (unless you have it shooting out your nose).
I think it has been repainted before. I havn't seen any yellow 1st gen 3s's. I would personally paint it the factory color.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I say go with black. Makes the car look sleek and dangerous, especially being a TT.

·
465awhp
1,632 Posts
Yeah, black twin turbos rule:D Black looks mean and vicious.

Black94VR4

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well my nose is bone dry, but I paint for a living.:D As for the factory color it was red. Then so idiot painted VW BUG yellow. I was thinking of the grey and leaving the calipers yellow

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
black with the pearl yellow sounds good.

I want to learn to paint cars wheres a good place to begin? Should I just buy a good sprayer and start practicing or what?

-Jeff

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I started at a vo-tech. I went for 3 years then took a semester at a technical college. But honestly it not that hard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts