Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and where can i get this body kit i wanna put this on a '93 VR4. i think that the front end is awesome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
bomex

thats a bomex body kit i think, its on a tem hybrid car....it was in a import tuner like 2 months ago..hope that helps

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
yeah it is a bomex front end, its a lil modified. the turn signals and snake eyes have been done away with.

·
Registered
281 Posts
ewwwww

The body kit is alright...but that shade of yellow is horrible. Looks like the mid 90s mustang loud ass ignorant yellow. Looks like a pissed off bumble bee.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah the body kit looks sweet. Would look better in a different color especially blue or silver. The yellow looks like a mustard color. But still looks ok but could be better, much better.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Man you guys are smokin sumthin, is it just me, or is bomex ass-ugly? :) just my opinion though, everyone has one.

·
Go Lobos!
185 Posts
Ive heard veilside makes great bodykits for our cars, anyone have enough money to put one on a first gen yet?

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
i dont think that Bomex kit is out yet. I was waiting. Someone i know is as we speak awaiting delivery of the Veilside for his 93.

As for me, im getting the Kaze.

·
Go Lobos!
185 Posts
I heard the erebuni kit cracks alot and isn't very well made. And you need to pay alot for labor because it doesn't fit our cars just right.

·
Proud Owner
1,651 Posts
~StealthDriver said:
I heard the erebuni kit cracks alot and isn't very well made. And you need to pay alot for labor because it doesn't fit our cars just right.
True, and if I go by what many people at shows have told me, it's not just the kits for the 3S' that are problematic. Celicas, probes, DSM's and some other cars have cracking and fitment problems with the Shogun kits.

JR.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts