Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What are you waiting for?! Maybe part it out?

You have the opportunity to buy a '91 White Stealth. It has all the luxuries such as tinted windows, keyless entry, and automatic start. The engine has dual overhead cam with a high performance v6 engine. It has both a CD player and cassette player for all of your listening pleasures. The tires are new and ready for the winter. All power, including locks and windows. Spotless inside with some leather. It drives beautiful and handles with no problem. It is automatic and it drives just as smooth as the standard. It has been well maintained and I have all the maintainence records. I am in OH so shipping can be discussed on an individual basis. Email for any questions and I will try to get some pics posted soon. My email is:
[email protected]. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Original is best!

Who wants all the luxuries of a sports car!? They are all in this stealth! It is the first to come out and the original is always better!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
maybe part it out?

the parts for this thing are hard to find! maybe I could part it out? just a thought for now. any thoughts.

·
Registered
555 Posts
if you want to sell it i would suggest telling people how many miles are on it, the condition of engine/interior/exterior, and how much you are asking. you are on a 3si message board everyone knows what it has. just a thought. dont part it
-Greg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
extra info

there are average miles on it (12,000) a year at 123,000 miles. The interior is spotless with leather in the back seats. The exterior has two small minor dents over the wheels. They are very minor and hardly visible. The engine has a dual overhead cam. It was just given a tune up and is running better than ever. I have to sell it because I have a new jeep and its better for OH and I owe on it. Thanks for the insight browski. We can talk price if interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts