Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to possibly sell my Spyder VR4 and having a really hard time finding any for sale that look like they have reasonable pricing. There is all of one on auto trader and going for 25k. Any ideas as to what the going rates are?

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
How many miles? Garage stored? Salt/Winter exposure?

What color?

Any modifications?

Spyder Pricing is weird, for the longest time it was significantly higher then all other 3000GT/Stealths, but lately those values have skyrocketed, and spyders seem to be worth roughly the same as they always have been over the last 10 years.

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Didn't you post this question up on Facebook? I see lots of adds for Spyders asking for big dollars but they're still for sale. All depends on condition, miles, maintenace. I see the ones that are very well kept sell from 19k to low 20;s. But the market is funny with them. I've been trying to drive up the price of them myself as I have 3 of them....lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many miles? Garage stored? Salt/Winter exposure?

What color?

Any modifications?

Spyder Pricing is weird, for the longest time it was significantly higher then all other 3000GT/Stealths, but lately those values have skyrocketed, and spyders seem to be worth roughly the same as they always have been over the last 10 years.
Color: red
mods: none except stereo components
miles: 75k
mostly garaged, but it’s a California car so some sun damage and the typical clear coat issues. I painted some of the car a few years ago, but the roof has peeling now. Runs fantastic and the top works great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Didn't you post this question up on Facebook? I see lots of adds for Spyders asking for big dollars but they're still for sale. All depends on condition, miles, maintenace. I see the ones that are very well kept sell from 19k to low 20;s. But the market is funny with them. I've been trying to drive up the price of them myself as I have 3 of them....lol
I don’t do facefuck so no, is that where people are selling cars these days? If so, shit lol

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
That peeling clear coat is gonna keep the price down. You're looking at 14-16k now at most. Best to get it repaired first.

I don’t do facefuck so no, is that where people are selling cars these days? If so, shit lol
Color: red
mods: none except stereo components
miles: 75k
mostly garaged, but it’s a California car so some sun damage and the typical clear coat issues. I painted some of the car a few years ago, but the roof has peeling now. Runs fantastic and the top works great.

·
?Mark
16,495 Posts
and isnt there one listed on FB for $5000 right now? from esposito?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would expect that they are getting king of rare theses day. I wonder how many are left
Also, they are in this gray area before being a collector car. But I would stick around $20,000

1 - 9 of 9 Posts