Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
3s-less
1,507 Posts
I would be very interested to see the results on 400-500 hp cars!

Side note: Anyone know the gain from the DR ported lower intake?

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
This plenum now holds the Trap Record @ 159.23MPH

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Congrats?:confused:
What are you confused about?

T4 holds the trap record
126 in the 1/8 and 159.23 1/4
It uses this plenum.
I like to give the vendor props when his parts help us.

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
You just said at 30psi it only gave 5 hp.
As stated after that post we weren't using adjustable cam gears. Now we are and have broke the Dyno HP and TQ record and Trap record
985AWHP
806AWTQ (this run had 945AWHP)
Using Uncorrected numbers

·
Registered
267 Posts
Originally posted by Import Power
What are you confused about?

T4 holds the trap record
126 in the 1/8 and 159.23 1/4
It uses this plenum.
I like to give the vendor props when his parts help us.
You may be the only one to find out. I have contacted this vendor about purchasing one with no response. Seems to be a common theme here.

P.S. - congrats on the great times and mph.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Has anyone ever talked to this guy? And does anyone know what this is lik eon a stock N/A what effects it has on our cars? I know this is amazingly old but i got into this and havent heard anything from this guy and I am close to wanting my money back. Please keep me updated

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I think it is time to pull them off the vender list. They are giving the vendor list a bad rep. We only need to promote those companies that are on the up and up. We do not need to promote fly by night outfits like this. Lets see if they respond. I know they will not. I have sent so meny e-mails to them that it is not funny. :mad: Does anyone check up on these companies that advertize here. I guess not. So, you FFguys, go sell to the honda group.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
If anyone is really interested in this manifold and can't get any orders from them, I do have 1 that I can't use and am now selling. I am finally getting around to putting the car back together, and just found out that because of my external wastegate position on the rear turbo, the manifold will not fit my car. I'll start a new thread if I need to.

·
***** User
3,654 Posts
I think it is time to pull them off the vender list. They are giving the vendor list a bad rep. We only need to promote those companies that are on the up and up. We do not need to promote fly by night outfits like this. Lets see if they respond. I know they will not. I have sent so meny e-mails to them that it is not funny. :mad: Does anyone check up on these companies that advertize here. I guess not. So, you FFguys, go sell to the honda group.
Yup, im sure that's what a profit motivated owner will do.

61 - 71 of 71 Posts