Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

10081 - 10095 of 10095 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
AJ from anchorage Alaska, just bought a 1997 3000gt vr4 just needing some info and looking for a rear vr4 emblem cause my V came off

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the forums, but not super new to the platform. Picked up a 93’ VR4 with 74k about 9 months ago and have been slowly restoring it since. I’m out near Chicago though so the weather when I picked it up was killing me

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have frequented this site many times, just never joined until now. I currently own a 92 Stealth TT which I will sadly be listing for sale in the classifieds shortly. Unfortunately, home repairs take precedence according to my wife ?.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi everyone, Chadwick from the Bay Area, California. The 3000GT VR-4/Stealth R/T TT has always been a bucket list car of mine and I couldn't be more happy to get my hands on one. I'm excited to wrench on it and probe the minds of some of the veterans on the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm Otavio from Brazil. I've been dreamin' with a VR-4 for a long time and hope to own one in the near future, so I'm here to learn more about this beast and share some ideas about it. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Eric from Duvall, Washington. Finally got my hands on one - 1992 Black Stealth RT TT - hi miles but super clean and well maintained. Already making great connections here on 3si- As these cars move into "Antique" status, this community will be SO important to owners and fans alike - I've already felt like WALL-E diggin through abandoned freeways looking at Part Outs (and 2gen rear calipers!!) :) Happy to chat anytime.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey all, I'm Aaron from southern VA. I've got a '99 base model that I'm currently tearing down for a more mod heavy restomod. Glad to be here. And thanks in advance for the knowledge.

·
Registered
1993 Mitsubishi 3000gt vr4
1 Posts
Hi everyone my name is Kevin. I bought my 93 vr4 back in 2003 when I was 19 and still have it to this day. Unfortunately it is starting to need some major maintenance so I'm looking to connect with some other owners in the Denver area to help me get it back into top shape! Look forward to getting the info I need

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone my name is Kevin. I bought my 93 vr4 back in 2003 when I was 19 and still have it to this day. Unfortunately it is starting to need some major maintenance so I'm looking to connect with some other owners in the Denver area to help me get it back into top shape! Look forward to getting the info I need
Hello, I just bought a 92 vr4 for my son (17) and I to work on and have fun with. It needs some work....CO too high on emissions and trying to find info and help as well. Just joined 3si.org also so new too some of this! Thanks

10081 - 10095 of 10095 Posts