Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

10061 - 10080 of 10100 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I'm Mike in California. Always wanted a VR4 Spyder when they came out, but couldn't afford one. Twenty years and 4 kids later I flew to Florida and drove home a RED 1995 VR4 Spyder with 50k on the clock. It's been a little over 2 years and now has 78k, driving it every day and loving it!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Name's Dylan. I just bought a 1992 dodge stealth RT. It's in pretty rough shape and I'm looking to fix it up and make it the car it deserves to be.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi this is Mike. I've owned a 93 TT Stealth for 24 years now. Car is in excellent condition with 19" TSW wheels and an exhaust from ATR. Looking forward to reading about all the great things everyone is doing to there cars!!

·
Go Mountaineers!
938 Posts
Hi folks, I am returning to the platform after too many years away. My old username is Irisheer. I had to create a new username because I no longer have the email for retrieving my old account. Would greatly appreciate it if one of the mods could help me retrieve my old account.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI

I have a Red 91 VR4 with 32,000 miles and it has been called the Yzerman VR4. I live in Fenton, Michigan and bought a Red Tesla Model 3. Both cars have similar performance specs and now thinking of sell the VR4.

Any recommendations as how to proceed.

Best Regards, Frank
810423-8982

10061 - 10080 of 10100 Posts