Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

10041 - 10060 of 10100 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Stu from northern NJ here. Been a fan of the vr4 forever. Finally have an opportunity to buy a rare 91. I have a 90 gsx and always thought a 91 vr4 would look awesome in the garage next to it. Who could you recommend in the area to give this car a thorough look over for me and how much should this cost ?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jan from Puerto Rico, got a 93' base 3000gt about 4 months ago a bit rough but no too bad, i want to restore it to it's former glory, but it's hard to find parts here. Im glad to be part of this forum

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello my name is Evan and I have had my 1991 Stealth TT for 17 years(It was my first car). I had another username on this forum but I lost access to the associated email so I ma starting anew :(.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi I used to be a member under the user name of sjtangb, the name is CG and recently just got back. The older account has been locked and so I am starting a new account. I used to from MA and now moved to WA, still owing my 95 vr4 and it has been 17 years now. Please let me post and unlock any normal functions since I am a long time member!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, my name is Rob Walker. I've been on here before but couldn't remember my account info so I'm starting a new one. Really just here to get to the classifieds because I'm selling my Stealth. It was awesome when it ran but I've realized these things are more complicated and take more effort than I'm willing to commit right now.

·
Live free or die.
368 Posts
Returning after an 11 year hiatus...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Colores de piso flotante, colores de piso vinilico,nuevo color de piso vinilico

china fabrica venta piso flotante piso laminado madera, mayor fabricante de piso vinilico de china, piso laminado barato precio y piso vinilico alta calidad, china fabrica de piso de vinil. colores de piso flotante

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nathan M, Fremont N.H. restoring a 1997 base with a few upgrades from an SL. plan on eventually putting most SL and a few VR4 options with the Base Power plant. want the options like ABS and fog lights, adjustable suspension but don't want the premium gas. don't need the speed just want the asthetics. plan on buying a second to do full resto to factory for the purist in me.

10041 - 10060 of 10100 Posts