Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Lat 42 Performance
1,068 Posts
Thanks! I'm going to start by focusing on 1g specific parts. Right now I'm in the process of ordering all my supplies. It's awesome, every day I get a package with new toys and stuff. Today it was a big fiberglass order with a new gel coat gun! I'm pretty excited to play around with it.

·
Lat 42 Performance
1,068 Posts
u should post more pics
I absolutely would if I had any. My prototypes are all off at the manufacturers. A photographer friend of mine is going to take quality pictures when the first sets are ready.
I'm just setting everything else up ahead of time so that when the product is actually ready to be sold I won't be dragging my heels.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Good to see you finally get to be a sponsor and almost finish with the lights!

·
Lat 42 Performance
1,068 Posts
thanks guys! it'll still be a couple months before they're ready. I decided to become a sponsor a little early so I could generate interest.

·
My Stealth is Confused...
1,289 Posts
FYI, if these are ready in the next couple months Santa Claus will bring them too me :). I've put off upgrading the lighting in my popups in preparation for these!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thanks for the support, I know it's taken me a long time and I really appreciate it. If everything keeps going smoothly,they'll be done by Christmas.

·
iowa corn fed
1,557 Posts
i saw on your site about 1st gen bumpers for the ability to install FMIC's any more info on those?

what is the weight of your products?

·
Lat 42 Performance
1,068 Posts
i saw on your site about 1st gen bumpers for the ability to install FMIC's any more info on those?

what is the weight of your products?
It's a stock 1g bumper with a larger cutout for increased air flow to the fmic and radiator. the side openings are cut to allow more clearance for the inlet and outlet pipes. Also, the mustache is gone. I'm still not sure if I'll produce and sell my 1g bumper. I may just make a couple for some lucky board members. I don't want to make any definite claims as I'm still pretty far away from finishing.

As for the weight of the headlights - they're significantly lighter than stock. I haven't had a chance to weigh all the components, but if I had to guess I'd say each headlight is under 10lbs. The stockers are like 25lbs a piece.

·
Lat 42 Performance
1,068 Posts
Glad to have you as a sponsor.:):dodge::mitsu:
Thanks! that means a lot.

The headlights are almost done. I'm hoping to have the driver's side painted and installed tonight. If I get it done I'll post some pictures. They're coming out awesome.:D

·
My Stealth is Confused...
1,289 Posts
I need pictures, good sir.

Just tonight one of my buddies said, "man the HIDs in your fogs sure don't match those shitty yellow popups."

....And I thought to myself, "I could convert to 2nd gen, but I have faith in that fellow without a destination, over there in MA, around the 42nd parallel. He will soon bless my 1st gen with the lighting it truly deserves!"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts