Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
SIG FOR RENT!!!
2,292 Posts
Would you recommend using the metal polish #1 and #2 combo to clean the polished parts in my engine bay? It says its for chrome and nickel and stuff like that.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Would you recommend using the metal polish #1 and #2 combo to clean the polished parts in my engine bay? It says its for chrome and nickel and stuff like that.
Yes! You can use our Metal Polishes on almost any type of raw metal. This includes aluminum, chrome, nickel, brass, stainless steel, etc.

Thanks and for additional information on our Metal Polishes, check out this video: http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-Videos_DVD5_28.aspx.

Thanks again,

-Dale

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey I am just wondering what would work to detail an engine bay with a bunch of polished parts in it? Everytime i work on my car I get fingerprints all over and i just smear them all over when i try to clean it. thanks
Hello,

Our Detail Spray is perfect for practically all surfaces, including those found under the hood. Our Detail is perfect for any chrome/polished, plastic, painted, or rubber surfaces. You want to be sure and use the Detail Spray in conjunction with a Microfiber towel for best results. The Detail Spray will emulsify any dust that may be on the engine, giving you a streak free shine.

Thanks and let me know if you have any additional questions!

·
SIG FOR RENT!!!
2,292 Posts
Hello,

Our Detail Spray is perfect for practically all surfaces, including those found under the hood. Our Detail is perfect for any chrome/polished, plastic, painted, or rubber surfaces. You want to be sure and use the Detail Spray in conjunction with a Microfiber towel for best results. The Detail Spray will emulsify any dust that may be on the engine, giving you a streak free shine.

Thanks and let me know if you have any additional questions!
Thanks for the help, I will half to order the metal polish combo and the detail spray.

·
VR4PLAY
1,253 Posts
got my free sample pack, haven't had a chance to use it yet, but looks like high quality stuff!

thanks!

·
RWD Switch PIONEER.
6,473 Posts
I ordered my free sample-pack before I went on vacation and got home last night to see it in the mail...can't wait to use this detail spray, I have someone coming to look at the car tomorrow who is interested in buying...maybe Adam's Polishes will be the deal breaker! :p

Thanks for the sample-pack guys, can't wait to see how it is...and I can't wait to see what this undercarriage cleaner does!

·
We were all newbs once...
338 Posts
I just tried the sample pack on a few random spots it worked excellent. The undercarriage spray is an interesting item. Thanks. -Rich

·
Registered
16 Posts
I asked for a sample pack but never got anything. So I'm not sure if this stuff is any good.
mumathew,

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you on your sample pack. Please email again and I will see to it personally that we get you your goods ASAP!!!!

Thank you for your patience and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Dale

·
Registered
615 Posts
mumathew,

Sorry for the delay in getting back with you on your sample pack. Please email again and I will see to it personally that we get you your goods ASAP!!!!

Thank you for your patience and I hope to hear from you soon.

-Dale
I did email again after your post but still nothing. Don't worry about it.

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
15,503 Posts
Hello Dale,

I received your sample yesterday. Thank you VERY much sir.
The undercarriage treatment intrigued me, so that may be the first sample I try :)

Again, thanks...

Bob.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts