Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

501 - 520 of 552 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
I also double checked your picture they are infact denso coils just wondering which ones.

·
My car is a money pit
2,765 Posts
Weapon-X - met a guy this weekend that had his procharged '15 mustang tuned by you all I think. Dave Barnhart was his name, he had a lot of positive stuff to say about your shop!

Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #505
Body shop finally got started! Should be moving along now to get ready for spring. Had a few hold ups, lexan just got in a couple weeks ago. C7 Carbon sent two mismatching fenders and the YATT parts are about the roughest they've ever seen.

YATT Spoiler for the race carbon hatch with lexan is nothing like what I ordered and doesn't even fit so well have to make our own. The diffuser doesn't even fit the bumper so the shop has work ahead of them.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Really disappointed to hear about the Yatt stuff. Those aren't cheap, and from the pictures of the cars their shop turns out you'd expect far greater quality than that.

C7... I'm impressed! You actually received parts! 150x better service than expected! lol

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #512
hmm...not really feeling the rear bumper...but its an early judgement call. Excited to see the progress
Yes, I don't like it now, but I love the finished product in this pic. This pic was what I used to order... yet the diffuser that came with the rear bumper doesn't fit, the duck tail spoiler for the race hatch is not the same, and the finish on these parts is going to cost a fiber fortune to make right. :/

·
Elevate
1,121 Posts
Yes, I don't like it now, but I love the finished product in this pic. This pic was what I used to order... yet the diffuser that came with the rear bumper doesn't fit, the duck tail spoiler for the race hatch is not the same, and the finish on these parts is going to cost a fiber fortune to make right. :/

have you addressed this with them? or do you need to hire someone to speak chinese to them

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #514
have you addressed this with them? or do you need to hire someone to speak chinese to them
Not even wasting my time... it was tough to just get it ordered and after sending pics pointing to exactly what I wanted and did not get it, I will not be getting the correct pieces. Freight alone was more than the parts and I am keeping a realistic expectation that only more of my time would be wasted after the money I'll have to spend to get it right.

·
Elevate
1,121 Posts
Not even wasting my time... it was tough to just get it ordered and after sending pics pointing to exactly what I wanted and did not get it, I will not be getting the correct pieces. Freight alone was more than the parts and I am keeping a realistic expectation that only more of my time would be wasted after the money I'll have to spend to get it right.
that is too bad but understandable... just a shame because they have always been known for their excellence in body pieces.

·
Registered
5,580 Posts

Dumb question, and maybe I missed something, but you know that spoiler is made by Retro-spec, correct?

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,229 Posts
Retro spec uses that picture but that is not their spoiler. Compare the photos to their page and the red cars spoiler is different (IMO better.)

501 - 520 of 552 Posts