Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Senior Member "Go Pig Go"
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys I know a bunch of other memebers are having the same problem im having finding a tuner in our area. Not all of us are lucky enough to be near matt or brian or near AAM....so folks im proposing we start a new forum or set something up wiht a list of tuners across the country that fellow 3s memebers have used and trust. No dealerships....im sick of askingfor a tuner and someone would post a mitsu dealership. This would help out everyone espeically the new guys joining the club everyday. . I know theres more shops out there that arent in cali...MA....or New mexico.......Guys lets get some support for this idea.
keep ttt....maybe make it a sticky

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

come on guys i know its a good idea

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
yes it is a good idea. I'm in PA and noway in hell do i ever want to take my car to a dodge or mitsu dealership. Please post some good places so we all can save some $$

·
Registered
188 Posts
I also agree, I hate the dealerships around here, there no where to get parts.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I would love to help man but there also no dealers in the East by me in NJ either man. So that is what sux, but I guess we just have to make arrangements with Hans for installation. Damn 2 hour drive for me. HEHE:D

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we need to make a tuner list on this forum..........

not dealerships!

ttt

·
Registered
229 Posts
ya i think this is an awesome idea. Dealerships are just looking to rip u off, they want 1000 bucks just to replace my active aero motors!! :eek: Any good tuners in NY?? i need one bad! i want to take my car to a performance shop...

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ttt

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
Hans are you close to the NJ PA border?

·
Premium Member
1,048 Posts
Bleh.. I really need my 60k work! I've been searching for a Chicagoland tuner forever it seems like.. Had anyone come from Chicago, Hans?:D

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
My garage is about 35-45 minutes from the Walt Whitman bridge.

No one has come from Chicago, but people have been thinking about it :). So far the furthest someone has come from was Mass. I've had plenty of people plan on coming from around the texas and florida areas as well :)

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ttt

·
Registered
122 Posts
That is a great idea. I could deffenitaly use one in Michigan. As for the 60k Havok and blackthunder I just did mine myself and I am not a mechanic at all. It is not that hard.

R

·
0 Posts
if you live in the phoenix area, Tempe Mitsubishi kicks ass. They allways treat me right, have the car done when scheduled and charge very reasonable rates. They were the place that replaced my motor with my rebuilt Jspec, including removing and replacing all the external stuff (turbos, manifolds, pumps ect..) all for under $1,000.

My friend takes her Eclipe Turbo there and they treat her right also. Never reaming her even though she is a girl

·
3,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ttt

1 - 20 of 21 Posts