Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone has a washer fluid reservoir that isn't cracked for a 1st gen VR4. I just recently got the car and the low fluid light was on so I put some fluid in it and there must be a slow leak because the light just came back on and i can tell the tank is low and i never used the fluid.

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,776 Posts
10$ is ok(wanna help) + shipping shoot ur zip and if u could take rough dimension. I could get u a quote

I dont have the parts next to me

·
Show me your twins
1,733 Posts
I have one but without the pump. You will have to swap yours out. $10 plus shipping. From SoCal

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,776 Posts
I have it in hand will fill it for the night to see if is leaking., And will give u the price for shippi g tommorow with the result.

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,776 Posts
Ok get real busy today...too busy. Yes no leak will let sit for tonight too. Will get back tomorrow in the morning with a acurate quote.

Maybe 18 25 is not small .. 18 is the start price with a tracking for light small packet.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok get real busy today...too busy. Yes no leak will let sit for tonight too. Will get back tomorrow in the morning with a acurate quote.

Maybe 18 25 is not small .. 18 is the start price with a tracking for light small packet.
No problem. So are you saying that it would be $18 just for the shipping?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,776 Posts

2 days with no leak... the shipping is 25 tracked so 35 shipped for the complete thing.

Need a bit more cleaning and the cap is there but the strap is broken.

I pm you my paypal.

Thanks
Simon

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So I think I actually found the issue and it's not the whole tank but just the sensor. Huge crack in it. See the attached picture.

Are you willing to sell just the sensor?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yep it was easy lol...i was affraid of dried rubber but NO is better looking then yours haha
View attachment 295996
How much would it cost to ship that and how much would you want for it? I assume it's a lot cheaper to ship since it can probably be put in a padded envelope or something, haha.

·
CAD/DAO/CNC
2,776 Posts
Yeah will cost less but always the starting price..no tracking 10 and tracked 15.

It s a tiny box but not too much for not loosing it..hahah padded envelop im not sure and isn t cheaper....

10 for the sensor and shipping option of yours choice.

Simon

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.