Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Cherry hill mitsubishi is your best bet for a new engine... if you are searching for a functional used motor, you should post your location and generation (2 bolt is 1 and 4 bolt is 3/4) and NA or turbo

·
Premium Member
5,625 Posts
If youre looking for a used option, ive got an DOHC NA engine from a 94 3000gt parts car. i'd let go very cheap. It was running when I parked it years ago. The car is in the Chicago suburbs.

·
One fix at a time
8,172 Posts
The options for a "new" engine are pretty slim anymore. I'm not sure if they still have even the shortblock at the dealer available. You can get a "rebuilt" engine from some places like Jasper and such but it's all extremely expensive usually $3-4k just for a longblock with potentially the timing components and water pump installed but not everything from intake to oil pan. Your best bet is to send your motor off to get rebuilt. Donniekak and Ray Pampena/Scott Merkel are the best options currently for that but you'll need a seasoned mechanic to assemble the complete engine, pull and install, etc.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If youre looking for a used option, ive got an DOHC NA engine from a 94 3000gt parts car. i'd let go very cheap. It was running when I parked it years ago. The car is in the Chicago suburbs.
Im near chicago as well, indiana side. I am looking for another 3k or 2. i pretty much pull stuff off one and get another running etc as a hobby. if you come across any that you arent interested in lmk would ya

1 - 15 of 15 Posts