Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new to the message board. Just wanted to let you know where to find some kickA$$ racing videos of 3000GT's beating up on Mustangs, Camaros, Vette's and some Stealth Videos where the guy burns all 4 tires on a hard launch.

Check 'em out: http://speedboard.cjb.net and goto the Race Videos section.

Later,

Michael

P.S. Does anyone have a video they would like to add to our archive? E-mail me.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Talonboy, thanks for the videos page and welcome aboard! I think I've seen them before, but looks like new ones have been added. As far as the 3000GT's beating up the opponents (more like 3K's getting beat up).. it looks like it lost against the vette and the 95 mustang by MPH, which is not too good looking for the 3/S reputation hehe, no wonder so many people (in my area) think our cars are "slow" for 1/4 et. I think that VR-4 is not being driven at all near it's stock potential, except for it's run against the 96 Vette, but even so, it could have been driven better. I'll try and get a couple videos uploaded for you to put up on the board. Enjoy the board.

Mario 94 VR-4

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcoming...

I agree. It looks like the 3000GT had one good run. The guy that sent me the video owns the silver Vette. He tried to tell me that the 3000GT he raced had a boost controller. I had to inform him that the 3000GT would probably hit 13.0 or better if that were true.

Send those videos when you can...

Michael
Speed Extremities
91 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
Unfortunately, that is probably a really good indication of what these cars can do in stock form. An LT-4 is as good as an LS1 up until about 130mph, and the VR4 stock is probably a 13.6 1/4 at best. The LS1s driven perfectly are like a 13.0 and a good car can break into the 12s. Put a boost controller and filter on our car an we are right there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts