Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i just want to see some picture of a first gen with original side skirts but with the 99 front end conversion.
yes ive searched and found some pics but i didnt like what i saw
so im asking to see some other pics

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeah, me too... I just saw my first 99 in real life today at the dealership in town, to bad it was not the TT! I love the front end, but I really like my pop-ups too, I wish I could have both.

Lethal
++++++++++++

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come to think of it are there any 99 front ends with popups?
that would look badass!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
marius said:
come to think of it are there any 99 front ends with popups?
that would look badass!

Amen my brother... Granted the 99 front end is bad @$$ (could suck in small dogs in that thing), but I love my pop-ups. I mean really it doesn't get any cooler than a.) having snake eyes, and b.) watching your lights pop up at night. Can't we just have the best of both worlds?

Lethal
+++++++++++++

·
Deal with it
3,135 Posts
Should post this in the photoshop forum...they know what they are doing in their

·
Deal with it
3,135 Posts
I have heard some things recently that would stray me away from getting that 99 front. But I guess I'll wait til I see some people satisfied with their transactions.

Plus I dont think he has one to fit any of the ES's or 3K's....:mad:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wow yellow es you must have a million people in line but man im definetly down for that~!
goodwork so far i saw the pictures~!
dont let those noobs put u down ur good in my books!

well this settles my questions...

·
Deal with it
3,135 Posts
From what I understand, I dont think it is Yellow ES making the front ends. It is a member named Pearl R/T I think

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
awild said:
I have heard some things recently that would stray me away from getting that 99 front. But I guess I'll wait til I see some people satisfied with their transactions.

Plus I dont think he has one to fit any of the ES's or 3K's....:mad:
The only difference is the piece on the top of the headlights and the parking lights. all you'd have to do is buy the top part of the RT headlights and the parking light piece from the RT

·
Registered
112 Posts
what about 1gen 3000 with 99 front, also that front bumper looks "alright" what is it made of? i might think about getting it when its done, anyone have that bumper on a 1gen 3000?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Pearl R/T... does your active aero still work after the converstion and to you even have the active aero up front still?

Lethal
+++++++++++++

·
Native
3,894 Posts
yo

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.