Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Ever So increasing popularity of the Supra since the Fast and The Furious came out, EVERYONE wants one!....
Heres one at makes you go hmmm:

I give him an A for creativity, but damn, he could of used a kit car...Makes me wonder why he bought a Supra if he replaced every god damn part on the exterior!! Damn!:( :rolleyes: :eek:

Don't let the Fast and the Furious make your car into a bondo-mobile! Just say No!:)

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
Report Card
Creativity A
WTF??? A

·
Premium Member
1,581 Posts
That looks GAY AS HELL! jeez...talk about a BAD cross between a pseudo porsche front and a supra back....how fuckin lame and ricey can u get?

-Sanjay

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Wow, I wish I had the skills to make a kit like that. Personally, I think *that* kit is pretty tacky, but the skill it took to make it was very good. Now whoever did that needs to focus and use his skills for good :)

-Jeff

·
Registered
708 Posts
Its kinda sad to think that somewhere under all that crap lies a pretty silver supra.

·
Premium Member
4,769 Posts
I do like the widebody wheels/wheelwells look. Kinda like the GT class racers you see on Speedvision.

EricB

·
Registered
957 Posts
That thing is FUGLY! I dont know what they were smokin when they made that thing, but tell them I want some :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts