42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have 2 in stock! Ready to Ship!

1991-1997 Mitsubishi 3000gt VR4
1991-1997 Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo
1990-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse AWD Turbo
Part# GSS 341 Kit #400-857
We have been told they will fit N'As with minimal fabrication

Walbro 255LPH HP fuel pump with Kit. Our normal LOW price is $105 shipped. We have two extra in stock and will sacrifice for $95 Shipped within the US.

Get em while they last!

http://www.importpoweronline.com/walbro.html

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ALl other pumps are still $105 shipped. It is only the 341 and 400-857 for VR4/TT and AWD Eclipse Turbo. It states on the webpage
SALE
$95 Delivered

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gatecrasher said:
Damn you and your deals. :p

Mine is ordered and paid for :D
we try:p

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gatecrasher said:
Think I'll see it by the end of the week? I'm not in a hurry. I just get excited when I have new toys on order :)
They are in stock and it will ship tomorrow. We ship USPS 2-3 day Priority so.....Should make it! Weekend project!

Please follow the good ol Jeff Lucious site, it will keep you from snapping off the top of the sender! His run through of the pump R&R is 100% dead on. Accept no subsitute.

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TTstealthracing said:
how do these pumps compare to TT supra pumps please let me know

thanks
As usual, the Jeff Lucious Ultimate Website come in handy;)
http://www.stealth316.com/2-fuelpumpguide.htm

It is almost as strong as the supra pump. Most of us here use the Walbro. The Supra is better and quieter but more expensive. If you are under 500HP the Walbro will do great.

·
Turbo-Less
8,742 Posts
Ok, some bottom-line info for me, please...

The Fuel Pump Guide says the Walbro is "good for 450cc injectors" (and I should be picking up some of those for around $75 for all six. :))

SO my question is, will the Walbro be OK for 450's and something like the DR500's, boosting 17-18psi? Will this setup work??

And if I wanted to upgrade to 550's later on, and up the boost to 19 or 20psi, will that work (still with the Walbro)?

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No adapters are needed at all. For VR4/TT it is a drop in. Piece of cake. Many of us are using this pump with 550s with no problem at all.

We are placing another order and will have more in stock by the end of the week, Due to the $95 sale they ran out.....But we are keeping the $95 delivered as a Holiday price!

Come get yours while it lasts!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I have one of these in my VR4 and it was VERY easy to install. No harder then changing the oil once you look over Jeff Lucious site. I did the relay bypass and direct rewire and it works great!! No mods were needed. At this price you can't beat it. :D

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got more in stock today, ready to ship!

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still available;)

·
No longer a 3/S owner.
3,402 Posts
Jeremy

Jeremy- This pump flows quite well, I have mine hotwired but people are running DR500s at high boost and IPO even has his on 17Gs and he isn't running out of fuel. I think this is the best deal for any aftermarket fuel pump out there. less that 100 shipped for at least 500 hp. 450 cc injectors would prob. be maxed out before the pump. Good luck....I'm very happy with mine.

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.