Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well me and my friend were joy-riding yesterday on 436 in altamonte. me in mine and him in his 98 supercharged mustang gt(car is bad ass). we come up at a light and what do we see but another stang. dude had a 85-86 gt, looked goofy with gauge pillar and fire extinguisher. me and my friend were like" what da hell" so he raced him and left us like we were going in reverse. as i tailed the slow one to the next light i pull up next to him from a roll, punch it around 40 and ease by him. i didnt pull hard but just enough to embarrass him. dude thought he was gonna have me. ha.
:dodge:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude is still trying to learn to shift it w/ all the power. burned his clutch so now he cant get any good times, but the shop that he got it from says around mid 13's and lower after he gets it tuned and learns to keep it planted. car is wild

·
4g63 powah
1,626 Posts
where u at?

hey devius, i live in o town, and live 5 min away from 436, where u at? im a huge stealth fan and know pratically all the stealths in a 30 mile radius but i guess i missed you?? :confused:

·
hangsout w/ his wang out
2,555 Posts
My friend has a 99 GT that runs 13.8 stock. A supercharged oen might run better than 13.2... but then again its all about the driver.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah, my friend was kicking himself after he found out he could've saved half the money from the supercharger and bought parts from a 99 GT and gotten about the same HP gains. but he says when the engine goes he'll rebuild it with 99 parts.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whats up stealthtt24, i live by the altamonte mall. i havent seen that many other red 94 stealths around so holler if you see one cuz it might be me. i dont get that much props from other 3/S owners around town, guess they arent on the board, but regardless, even a nod would be nice. those that i've spoken to were real kool and were pushing around 500 hp. maybe you've seen them. my friend was telling me theres a VR4 at the street races with a tag that says "FNFAST" and he told me that the car has proved it.

:dodge:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
dude pulled a 14.0 with no traction through 1st and messed up clutch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts