Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
she took them down so ask here and she might email them to you...

·
Another asshat on the net
278 Posts
VR4chick said:
go here:D

here it is

Click on the Breast Augmentation link.....NWS!!!
You were gorgeous before... and gorgeous after. If it makes you happy, it's a success...
-G

·
Registered
318 Posts
TITS ARE LIKE TURBOS

She had a nice set of 13G's and upgraded to 17G's :D ....better do supporting MODS like sit-ups or you may get BACKACHES from losing your 50/50 weight distribution. Some guys say anything over a mouthfull is a waste, but if she's "built for speed" then slap me silly with those TWINS :whip: . As long as the NIPS don't get too "laggy" and they can still spool-up in a cool breeze, then thats the first MOD after BPU! :bigthumb:
BTW....NICE TITS! ;) :bigok: :loveeyes:

BLUTO :dodge:

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
Re: TITS ARE LIKE TURBOS

Bluto said:
She had a nice set of 13G's and upgraded to 17G's :D ....better do supporting MODS like sit-ups or you may get BACKACHES from losing your 50/50 weight distribution. Some guys say anything over a mouthfull is a waste, but if she's "built for speed" then slap me silly with those TWINS :whip: . As long as the NIPS don't get too "laggy" and they can still spool-up in a cool breeze, then thats the first MOD after BPU! :bigthumb:
BTW....NICE TITS! ;) :bigok: :loveeyes:

BLUTO :dodge:
Nice analogies there Bluto :D

·
99 VR-4 >*
1,033 Posts
Hey thanks Guys! I love them. I am 4 months post op and they just keep getting better looking. I am so happy that I had them done!

We watched a program on botched jobs, I am very lucky that I had a PS that knew what he was doing!

More bewbie pics to come!:p

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
vr4chick,

i enjoy your pictures ;) . can you post some new updated ones? :D

·
More Than Meets the Eye
4,632 Posts
As is my usual conservative old guy (28) nature, I have to say there was absolutely nothing wrong with the "before" shots. "The Twins" notwithstanding, the rest ain't too shabby either ;) You would have gotten my attention with no trouble.

Now they're certainly the focal point. If that's what you / your friends are interested in that's cool. Before, the "spotlight" was on the whole stage and now it's focusing on the "stars". Either way works if you're happy.

4,448 Posts
I gotta say, you look like you're in GREAT SHAPE. I remember that you had said that you loved to work out, and it really shows! What do you do? Running, biking, other??

I'm just curious, especially since I'm also into cardio fitness... Altho I don't look it yet, but I think that I might diet a little bit so that I lose by baby fat :)

Anyways, sorry to hijack the thread :p

·
99 VR-4 >*
1,033 Posts
John M- Thanks! I used to have boobs and then I worked them off, So I wanted some back:D Just went a little bigger than I was. I am a 36D kinda now. Might be bigger! B4 I was a C

unclesam- I lift weights and Bike and all kinds of stuff! I usually work out 5 times a week if not more! When you start to age, You have to keep your butt busy to keep off the pounds:) I do not want to be FAT! a fear of mine!

·
3SWiki.org
9,719 Posts
msGTvr418 said:
i cant believe i missed the pics. damn it.
:eek: And I can't believe this thread made it under the 'off-topic outside of Members Area/Lounge' radar when it was first posted. :D

Nearly 3 years old, time really flies.

While this would count as a Misc. Front-end Modification, it does not have to do with cars. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.