Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm new. Greetings from the Great White North! Picked up a sweet '91 GTO VR4 with super low milage a few months back and I've been working on her over the winter. Brakes, rotors, studs, electrical, undercoating, paint, and a custom built stainless exhaust have kept me busy. Pictures will follow. No doubt I'll have some questions as I go! Im so excited to be part of the 3S world. Thanks for having me.

·
Verified ***** Member
387 Posts
Right on. I saw a red one show up down the block from me in Red Deer last year, but I haven't checked to see if it was a RHD or LHD yet.

·
Verified ***** Member
387 Posts
I'm just north of red deer. You an owner? We could share resources... and beer.
Ah okay. I guess there is a lot of new red ones around then. And yea, I've had my stealth for 14 years now. I don't drive it a whole lot over the past years though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
I've got a bunch of work on the go but it's too dang cold in my garage! I was undercoating in -30°C earlier this week. The exhaust on this car was littered with holes when i got it. New Stainless pipe and mufflers fabbed during lunch breaks at work. Even lasered new 1/2" thick stainless exhaust flanges.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts